AvP Rated R on E! Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 12:32:41 AM

Author
AvP Rated R on E! Programme (Read 14,276 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Apparently on a US television show called E!, Alien vs Predator will be rated R for “graphic violence and language”. I obviously can’t confirm this but the report comes from both the IMDb Boards and the Empire Online Forum. No news is on the official site so this is only to be taken as a welcoming rumour.

Thanks to MoBiUG for the news.

shakermakerman

it allso says R  on www.showcasecinemas.com yay

I have always said it. It's impossible that a movie with 2 of the scariest monsters of all time would've gotten a 13-rating!!!!

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

YAY BLOOD, GORE, SWEARING!!!    ;D  

flonge

flonge

It had to be this way! I hope we get a definitive answer soon!!!

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Great news!!!!! Yes yes yes, a R-Rating. Very cool!

Jumeto

Jumeto

Muhahahahah....-=}R{= - YeS !!!!!

Cookies

Cookies

Sweet nurishing GIB!!!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Oh yes....!!!  -Rusty Nails

batman

batman

thank god for that!

Oh

Oh

Finally some good news, now all we need is proper confirmation, I wonder why they are holding back the rating for so long most films would have released the rating well in advance on their sites etc.

Blaze

Blaze

I think we can all thank PA for having the intestinal fortitude to stand up to Fox and tell them to their face F*CK YOU im making this for the fans  FYI E! is a respected news program here in the states so im confident this is true.  Thank YOU Paul Anderson

batman

batman

I suppose it had to be this way if the book is true and for example Stafford dies the way he does, i mean it's pretty sadistic!

batman

batman

I also truly believe that all the online uproar regarding the rating has had some effect. Fox has simply been left stunned by the reaction to a possible PG-13 and that's why i believe it has been delayed.

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

F*CK a PG , does this mean in the UK its an 18 ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed