Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 80,771 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I agree.  It reminds me of the part of Alien's head when Ash tells Parker, Lambert, and Ripley that they were doomed to the alien.  Totally spoiled the rest of the movie.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Just because she says they will, doesn't mean that they will.  :)

SteveEugene

SteveEugene

Third (new) Prometheus TV spot just played on Adult Swim. Some interesting new footage, including some sort to geyser as well a quick cut at the end with Shaw struggling with what I'm assuming is one of the Engineers.

marsekay

marsekay

Quote from: SteveEugene on Mar 26, 2012, 04:42:13 AM
Third (new) Prometheus TV spot just played on Adult Swim. Some interesting new footage, including some sort to geyser as well a quick cut at the end with Shaw struggling with what I'm assuming is one of the Engineers.

cool look forward to seeing it

josh_axey

josh_axey

Oooo exciting :).
Hope someone somewhere has a recording of it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

lol did anyone else notice that in the uk trailer there is an eel coming out of mohawk mans left eye?

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

A geyser? I wonder if it's this? I speculated ages ago that it might be.

x-M-x

x-M-x

S-E-X-U-A-L

8)

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 26, 2012, 11:09:06 AM

lol did anyone else notice that in the uk trailer there is an eel coming out of mohawk mans left eye?

i cant see anything this time aswell

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 26, 2012, 11:55:13 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 26, 2012, 11:09:06 AM

i cant see anything this time aswell
He darked the scenes and cut some frames to black in the US trailer so it's actually harder to get a clearer picture with the HD trailers. However if I had to guess the space Jockey(blue guy) is himself a suit for this eel like thing to swim in.

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 25, 2012, 08:28:20 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 25, 2012, 08:27:22 PM
I think there is no one there.
You think wrong. :P

No.
YOU think wrong.
;D

More seriously, i don't believe anyone there because of the size of DAVID when he's activating the console.
Doubt a character could hide that much...
Well it's not that important :)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

What might make more sense is that if this jockey is a mutated crew member, the blue we're seeing is a discarded space suit after mutation has completed. It doesn't seem big enough to be identified as a body at the moment.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

imo I can see mohawk reaching for the exact same eel like creature in this shot. Just before it tears his suit and gains access. As is seen in the shorter trailer where a slimy eel is crawling inside his suit just before his hand covers the tear.

btw, I think that is david who is lying behind the cryo-chamber as the jockey's telescope is being raised. Seems clear as day at least that a company suit is there. Likely David is knocked aside by the blue creature.

josh_axey

josh_axey

Not seeing it...  :-\

red_otter

red_otter

Quoteauthor=whiterabbit link=topic=42538.msg1314909#msg1314909 date=1332765869

btw, I think that is david who is lying behind the cryo-chamber as the jockey's telescope is being raised. Seems clear as day at least that a company suit is there. Likely David is knocked aside by the blue creature.

Which shot of the telescope being raised, the wide-shot or the closer in one with the green globe on the floor? Either way I can't see a body but I've heard other people refer to this - can you post a pic to clarify? Prob just being blind...

EDIT: sorry, just seen this earlier in the thread. Why do you think it's David out of interest?

By the way, the guy throwing his head back and screaming with black veins growing up his neck - who do people think that is? I'm thinking mohawk dude.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed