All Star Wars (Read 2,867,757 times)

razeak

razeak

Nice meme usage Jango lol.

Poor Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Master

Master

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Dec 05, 2019, 03:28:55 PM
Jason Ward from MakingStarWars.net has exclusive info on how Colin Trevorrow's Episode IX would have played out, and if any of this is remotely true, I am honestly glad that he was let go from the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwUMfIjvaug

Coli said it's bullshit

kwisatz

kwisatz

This looks so shite.

In-your-face Color grading gets worse with every blockbuster, but JJ manages to even stick out --

Highland

Highland

Quote from: kwisatz on Dec 06, 2019, 10:52:40 AM
This looks so shite.

In-your-face Color grading gets worse with every blockbuster, but JJ manages to even stick out --

Yes. I thought I was the only one. I really don't like the overly clean colours and sharpness of the whole thing, it's quite jarring to my eye's. It doesn't feel like a real gritty universe.

The prequels also had this problem, but it didn't seem as bad. Funnily enough I didn't think TLJ was all that bad in that department. Some scenes for sure.

ace3g

ace3g

Ingwar

Ingwar

Chapter 4 was meh but 5 was really great. Enjoyed it big time.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Somebody should play this clip at headquarters when Disney acts surprised after Episode 9 revenue falls way below expectation.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Watching Rogue One again on Disney+.  I think I'm appreciating it more now given what came afterward.

I think The Mandalorian would benefit from adopting R1-style captions during a location's establishing shot.  Too many places look like Tatooine in Star Wars.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 09, 2019, 06:39:42 PM
Watching Rogue One again on Disney+.  I think I'm appreciating it more now given what came afterward.

I think The Mandalorian would benefit from adopting R1-style captions during a location's establishing shot.  Too many places look like Tatooine in Star Wars.

Other than the cringeworthy and unnecessary final shot of CGI Leia, I thought Rogue One was really good.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I could have done without Tarkin too, to be honest.  I mean, I like the idea of his inclusion, but the execution was still dodgy.

Didn't really need to see Mon Mothma or General Dodonna either, but that's because I generally dislike recastings.

Conversely, I really enjoyed seeing Red and Gold Leaders.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Anyone getting tired of the baby Yoda yet?
It's getting to be an annoying plot point. 
Tatooine was cool though. 

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

You leave space son and Boba-Dad alone.

Vermillion

Vermillion

You have to admit, that story line has run its course.
Drop the kid off and get bounty hunting 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He can't! He feels responsible for the kid!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed