Recent posts

I think he waded into one of the Napoleon clips in his show. Funnily, Ridley later appeared on his show to discuss the film and they had a good laugh.

Another Bobbie Wygant interview in '79, this time with a mulleted Tom Skerritt. I wonder if he is refering  to the egg-morphing scene when he says there were stuff cut in which he thinks Ridley went too far?

Alien Films / Re: Vintage '79 Alien intervie...
Last post by aliens13 - Yesterday at 02:02:37 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Yesterday at 11:11:00 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on May 11, 2024, 09:07:15 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on May 11, 2024, 02:11:02 PMHe was so polite back then. No telling journalists to go f*ck themselves or what a bunch of losers historians are.
He said the second thing in some interviews?  :o

All in good spirits though.

https://twitter.com/thehistoryguy/status/1722948052485283962
😂 I'm guessing he told Ridley's that there weren't Sharks in the Colosseum in Rome and he responded that
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Yesterday at 02:00:37 PM
according to 'Out of the Shadows', Ash had uploaded his program to the shuttle prior to malfunctioning / being neutralised. If Ash is now essentially the ships computer, one would assume he could calculate speed and trajectory at which an external object is moving away, and transmit that data over the network for whoever is listening to be intercepted. 😉

Spoiler
[close]

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Yesterday at 01:45:22 PM
That's literally how it works in this case, much of the detail's invented by that algorithm and not originally present.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=366711&page=102
Last post by The Cruentus - Yesterday at 01:24:38 PM
Excuse me?
Last post by 426Buddy - Yesterday at 01:20:14 PM
Yes please do
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Yesterday at 01:16:32 PM
In Search Of.. docs, right? I immensely enjoyed their In Search of Darkness documentaries. I've yet to watch In Search of Tomorrow.
Last post by The Cruentus - Yesterday at 01:13:39 PM
Because it is still an absurd coincidence we are expected to swallow.

No they didn't find another alien that could have been an another planet/moon that a derelict-like ship had touched down on (as the jockies use them as bioweapons and thus there is precedant for them being on other planets)

No. they didn't come across it on a seemingly abandoned facility/space station/ship with the origins left ambiguous.

No, we have to find the exact same alien that was killed in the first movie, was floating in space and could have been anyway, and somehow resurrect it or use it to create yet another alien.

And yes, while those are coincidences, they not absurd or unlikey as finding the first alien.

So yeah it is stupid but agreed, move on.
Considering all the other shit they threw at the wall when writing Alien 3, it doesn't surprise me that they considered it.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed