Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 832,689 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I recall thinking Eraser kind of dragged for a while but picked up by the end. But I used to watch Collateral Damage way too much when I was 10, so there's that. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 11, 2021, 02:06:04 AM
I recall thinking Eraser kind of dragged for a while but picked up by the end. But I used to watch Collateral Damage way too much when I was 10, so there's that. :laugh:

I honestly can't remember Collateral Damage.
Did I forgot it because it wasn't good or is it one of the few Schwarz movies I haven't watched?!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Finally got around to watching Interstellar for the first time the other night. I think I avoided it for so long because Inception (while a good movie) was overly hyped by so many that I didn't care to jump on the band wagon for the next big Christopher Nolan film.
But what a pleasant surprise this was for me. Not only does Interstellar have those dazzling Nolan effects and a strong cast, but it also has a story that moves me. Easily a favorite of mine.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Everest

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 11, 2021, 03:35:22 AM
Finally got around to watching Interstellar for the first time the other night. I think I avoided it for so long because Inception (while a good movie) was overly hyped by so many that I didn't care to jump on the band wagon for the next big Christopher Nolan film.
But what a pleasant surprise this was for me. Not only does Interstellar have those dazzling Nolan effects and a strong cast, but it also has a story that moves me. Easily a favorite of mine.

Agreed! I might even say it was my favorite of his...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Colony (2013)

I honestly enjoyed the first two thirds of this pretty well, but it lost me right around when

Spoiler
Fishburne died.
[close]

And as much as I like Bill Paxton, his character was pretty needless here and he didn't seem all that committed to the role.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Innocent Blood (1992)
Directed by John Landis (An American Werewolf In London), starring Robert Loggia, Don Rickles, Paulie and Richie from The Sopranos, main mob guy from A Bronx Tale,...

This was my first full viewing ever. Only saw parts of it when I was young.
What I remembered the most is still the best of the entire movie, and that's Robert Loggia. He totally owns his part.
The movie itself, there's greatness to it. Main problem is the lead actor is kinda weak and his romance with the lady vampire ruins a lot.
Think if Shane Black did some kind of re-write if would've been sweet.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Awakenings

Okay, I might have to go cry now. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

El infierno (2010)
Mexican crime movie. Starring a few guys from Narcos.
Not as good but overal quite alright.
Felt a bit good about myself by recognising a Mexican song and musical reference  ;D

Prez

Prez

Beckett Odd Euro centric style thriller on Netflix. Weird pacing and dialogue at times. We persisted as my wife enjoyed watching the Greek scenery on display and remembering her blood roots.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Geronimo: An American Legend

Not bad, but could have been a lot better. Studi was great as usual, though.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 16, 2021, 03:10:47 AM
Geronimo: An American Legend

Not bad, but could have been a lot better. Studi was great as usual, though.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Horrible Bosses (3/5)
Haven't seen this in years but it's great!

Huggs

Huggs

That thing you do (3.5/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dillinger

As much as I like Milius and the cast, this one never really rises above just okay for me. And it may be blasphemous, but I recall liking Public Enemies more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed