Legendary Encounters - An ALIEN Deck-Building Game

Started by Mr. Domino, Oct 09, 2013, 02:49:39 PM

Author
Legendary Encounters - An ALIEN Deck-Building Game (Read 75,295 times)

Corporal Hicks

My FLGS has just ordered me the expansion in so hopefully not be too long.

Corporal Hicks

Picked up from my local this weekend.  ;D I've not tried it yet but I sorted through it. Looking forward to meeting up with Shevvie and giving it a go. Gotta order some sleeves first though!

Machiko Naguchi

Cool  8) I've enjoyed it so far. Let me know what you think.

Corporal Hicks

ALIENS RETURN IN 'LEGENDARY ENCOUNTERS: ALIEN COVENANT' EXPANSION

QuoteUpper Deck revealed the next expansion for its Legendary Encounters line, Legendary Encounters: Alien Covenant, at GAMA Trade Show.  The expansion will draw content from the Alien: Covenant portion of the timeline (see "'Alien: Covenant' Trailer and Poster"), an Upper Deck spokesperson told us.

Upper Deck will release Legendary Encounters: Alien Covenant at Gen Con later this year.

I'm not going to lie...I'm super excited.

[cancerblack]

Still haven't found anywhere in NZ that stocks it long enough for me to get it, and shipping heavy ass boxes of cards internationally is a bit rich for my blood.

Kailem

Not going to lie, I'm disappointed. I'd much rather they put out a Predators-featuring expansion to their Predator game before a second expansion for the Alien one; especially one revolving around Covenant.

Machiko Naguchi

Well that is kind of a crappy thing to make an expansion with  :-\  But I guess any new content is good since I love the game and I will still definitely be buying it right when it comes out. Actually I may be going to GenCon this year so I might be able to get it there  ;D

razeak

I would like to see some more Dark Horse based narratives, but I'm not against Covenant. David getting introduced will be good hopefully.

Machiko Naguchi

I got signed up to play in a demo session of the new Covenant expansion at GenCon in a couple weeks. Unfortunately I was too late to get signed up for the new Hadley's Hope board game as it was all sold out already. Might be able to at least check it out for a minute if they have it at their booth. But I will give my thoughts after I get back to let you know how everything goes  ;D

Corporal Hicks

New Hadley's Hope board game?

[cancerblack]

Could be the GF9 one? That's supposed to be finally coming out.

Darwinsgirl

Nice Full Page Color Ad in "Internal Correspondence" #96

razeak

"origin of terror"

Hoo boy. Lol.

Corporal Hicks

So we've got Lope and David as characters. I'm really looking forward to this! This game is just fantastic.

razeak

It's great how support keeps rolling out for it. Not to mention the compatibility with other properties.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed