Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,540 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:49:51 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 25, 2014, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:17:04 PM
Nah, they had an early version of the serum last week, but no Bane. Sounds like FB is doing the "treat every rumor like it's verified fact" thing that people just love to do with BvS.

f**k you

You're gonna have to wait in line.

BANE

BANE

Oh shit Sweeps bringing the heat

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 25, 2014, 11:04:39 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:49:51 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 25, 2014, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 25, 2014, 10:17:04 PM
Nah, they had an early version of the serum last week, but no Bane. Sounds like FB is doing the "treat every rumor like it's verified fact" thing that people just love to do with BvS.

f**k you

You're gonna have to wait in line.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2485/3778362446_ea123acecd.jpg

:laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

Kamen Rider: Kuuga.

My transition from Americanized kiddy Sentai to CSI: Japanese Monster Unit has begun.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

South Park (tonights new episode)

Took a breather from the World Series to watch it, glad I did (nothing happened in the game anyways). Drones invade everyone's privacy, particularly Greg's mom's bush. LULZ Another great new episode!

First Blood

First Blood

Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Ghost Pain

BANE

BANE

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 30, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

Took a breather from the World Series to watch it, glad I did (nothing happened in the game anyways). Drones invade everyone's privacy, particularly Greg's mom's bush. LULZ Another great new episode!
Have you heard the tale of Craig's Mom's bush
and the night that it saved us from drones
Nobody knew the power it had
Everyone thought it was shaggy and grooosss
Craig's mom lived a life of shame and despair
Everyone feared her great giant BUSH!
But then when drones were filling the sky
She unfurled her bush and used it to fly!
Craig's Mom's Bush, Craig's Mom's Bush, gargantuan thicket of maaaadneesssss!
Bigger than earth and denser than gold, truly a magical bush to behold
*WHISTLING*
And she flew and she flew away into the suuuun
And then she diiiiiiieeeed!
Craig's mom's bush, Craig's mom's bush, truly a magical sight to behold!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: BANE on Oct 30, 2014, 02:12:09 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 30, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

Have you heard the tale of Craig's Mom's bush
and the night that it saved us from drones
Nobody knew the power it had
Everyone thought it was shaggy and grooosss
Craig's mom lived a life of shame and despair
Everyone feared her great giant BUSH!
But then when drones were filling the sky
She unfurled her bush and used it to fly!
Craig's Mom's Bush, Craig's Mom's Bush, gargantuan thicket of maaaadneesssss!
Bigger than earth and denser than gold, truly a magical bush to behold
*WHISTLING*
And she flew and she flew away into the suuuun
And then she diiiiiiieeeed!
Craig's mom's bush, Craig's mom's bush, truly a magical sight to behold!

I really wish they had Ian Anderson play that song! Hilarious nonetheless!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S6E14-16 'The Candidate, 'Across the Sea,' and 'What They Died For'

Don't even know what to say. The end of 'The Candidate' had my jaw on the floor, 'Across the Sea' immediately became one of the best single episodes of the show, and 'What They Died For' put all of the pieces exactly where they need to be for the end.

Just the finale left to watch now, and I don't think I could have hoped for a better sequence of events to build up to it. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Spoiler
I did find myself kind of questioning "dark side" island Ben, however. Mostly because I really loved the arc he went through at the start of the season. But then, Ben is always going to be Ben at heart, and we still have the finale to see just where things go. Something tells me he does have an agenda of his own that he's working towards.
[close]

EDIT: Was just reading up on the episodes I watched (I like to read reviews from when the show was on air to see what people were thinking at the time), and I'm kind of in shock at how much 'Across the Sea' divided the audience. I was a big fan, myself. But then again, I guess a lot of the "weird stuff" that came into the show divided the audience in general as well, and I've fully embraced all of those choices so far.

Eva

Eva

You sharing your thoughts as you watch the last season for the first time, makes me wanna go back and re-watch select episodes this Christmas. :)

Screw the haters.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Legend of Korra - Book Four: Balance

Enemy at the Gates

Earth Führer Kuvira is moving in on Zaofu and Korra is getting back in the game. Looks like we'll get a pretty action packed episode next week by the looks of it. It was nice to see Varrick grow a spine for once. Speaking of which...

Spoiler
I don't believe for a second that Zhu Li really abandoned Varrick. Especially not after he saved her life earlier in the same episode.
[close]

Also, holy hell, that's Zelda Williams, Robin Williams' daughter, doing the voice for Kuvira? :D ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Simpsons - Treehouse Of Horror V

As I have sated in the past; my favorite Simpsons TOH ever, possibly overall favorite episode. Homer and the family re-enact The Shinning ("You mean Shining?" "SSSHHH! Wanna get sued?"), Homer creates a time machine by trying to fix the toaster, and kids are on the school cafeteria menu in "Nightmare Cafeteria". Classic epic Simpsons at its peak.

Homework: eat a stick of butter/10

First Blood

First Blood

Constantine – Episode II

This was much better than the first episode. It seems like it will follow Supernatural's formula, by having John investigate strange occurrences throughout the country. They will get old after a while but I am hopeful they will build to a larger mythology around the character. And what the hell, does John have the same attire everywhere he goes. His shirt and tie get muddy in this episode, and he changes into the exact same thing that he had on. Reminds me of that scene from Last Action Hero. :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

AVClub gave it a D+, the lowest score for any TV show this week ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Don't care. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed