Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,673 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Hannibal Season Two

Yakimono

Welp

Spoiler
Guess they're forming their own mythology now that Dr. Chilton got has head blown off.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 02, 2014, 11:20:38 PM
Hannibal Season Two

Yakimono

Welp

Spoiler
Guess they're forming their own mythology now that Dr. Chilton got has head blown off.
[close]

Actually...

Spoiler
They made sure he was shot in such a way that they could bring him back if Esparza's schedule allows for it.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Ah, interesting. And nice set by the way. ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 02, 2014, 11:23:58 PM
Ah, interesting. And nice set by the way. ;D

Thank you, thank you.

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S6E05-07 'Lighthouse,' 'Sundown,' and 'Dr. Linus'

This season... this show.

Spoiler
I was extremely impressed by the ultimate revelation of what the numbers mean. It probably wasn't what they were intending when they started the show (they probably didn't even have a clue when they started the show), but retroactively it works perfectly. So  4, 8, 15, 16, 23, and 42 symbolize the final six potential candidates left out of Jacob's original selection as represented by their spots on the dial in the lighthouse. And the island, this crazy, time-manipulating scientifically magical island, seems to have known this outcome all along with the frequency that these numbers have been appearing. But who could be number 108? Desmond seems to be the best bet right now. He is, after all, the "Constant." Maybe he will provide a link between these two realities.

And speaking of the other reality, 'Dr. Linus.' What a hell of an episode that was. Ben has been one of the most fascinating characters on the show, right from that very moment he showed up under a false name and got captured back in season two. But seeing him totally out of his element in the school, about to become the Ben that we all know and love to hate, and then refuse to do so in order to finally do something right for Alex, was extraordinarily powerful. And then to see that reflected on the island... wow.

I am desperately awaiting the reunion between Sun and Jin. It has been a long time in the making, and I really, really hope it happens soon. I'd hate to see something tear them apart, even though the fact that only one of them is likely to be the Kwon candidate seems to be pointing in that direction.
[close]

I've heard people say that the first few episodes of season 6 are a bit lacking, but I have been more than impressed so far. These first seven episodes have been so incredibly focused and revealing (but not too revealing, of course), and have essentially begun to pave the road towards redefining just what this show is. LOST has been like a giant game of chess, and each character has been a piece being moved about on this intricately complicated board, but now it feels like the pieces are finally stepping up big time to become the players. The events of this season are making me look back on everything that came before in an entirely new light.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Breaking Bad - Season 5 final 5 episodes, including "Felina"

First time I seen them since last year when they were live. This television show cements it's final departure in amaze form that will more than likely never be duplicated.

the greatest/10

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 06, 2014, 03:08:40 AM

First time I seen them since last year when they were live. This television show cements it's final departure in amaze form that will more than likely never be duplicated.

the greatest/10

Spoiler
The very last shot is perfect, with Walt laying out with his arms outstretched as the camera pulls out and the ceiling beams cross over him. A very fitting end.

'Ozymandias' is basically the ending that I (and probably everyone else) had expected the show to have, so I think it was a fantastic move having those huge events play out two episodes before the show actually ended. I think ending there (obviously with a few changes to account for it being the last episode) would have been the easy way out, and what they did instead delivered in so many ways that I was just not originally prepared for but still felt like perfectly natural progression. God, what a show.
[close]

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 06, 2014, 03:22:06 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 06, 2014, 03:08:40 AM

the greatest/10

Spoiler
The very last shot is perfect, with Walt laying out with his arms outstretched as the camera pulls out and the ceiling beams cross over him. A very fitting end.

'Ozymandias' is basically the ending that I (and probably everyone else) had expected the show to have, so I think it was a fantastic move having those huge events play out two episodes before the show actually ended. I think ending there (obviously with a few changes to account for it being the last episode) would have been the easy way out, and what they did instead delivered in so many ways that I was just not originally prepared for but still felt like perfectly natural progression. God, what a show.
[close]
Spoiler
Ozy was a fantastic episode and can easily see that be the ending. The transgressional shots thruout the entire series is fantastic, esp. the short intro teasers that hint the future. How walt gets the bitch with the Stevia (risin) is brillant. Vince Gillian even said when the show began he did not know the ending, except that Walt would not live past the finale. This is the show that you almost feel relief amidst sadness that it's over.
[close]

Vertigo

Vertigo

Watching my way through Lost's final season too. I really think Alpert should have remained semi-mysterious.

Spoiler
Also, I love that Sun is defeated by a low-hanging tree.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

From what I heard, Alpert's big episode is one of the show's best. I'm really looking forward to it, and have really been enjoying the more expanded role he's gotten each season.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Nah. I've seen it twice now, it's pretty close to the nadir of the show in my opinion.

First Blood

First Blood

Finished off Hannibal Season Two

Wow.

KiramidHead who survived!?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 07, 2014, 02:35:46 AM
Finished off Hannibal Season Two

Wow.

KiramidHead who survived!?

Well, Ima have to guess on some...

Spoiler
Will has to come back, since he's a series lead. I think Abigail is more than likely dead, and Alanna may very well be dead too. Jack survived, since I think Fishburne has signed on for next season, but not as a regular.
[close]

I should ask, how did you like the Vergers?

First Blood

First Blood

They were a little different from how I pictured them.

Spoiler
When Mason was cutting his face off, I couldn't help but think of the Joker. :laugh:
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Mason was godawful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed