What's your current project?

Started by Celtic-predator, May 23, 2009, 03:00:02 AM

Author
What's your current project? (Read 11,083 times)

smokeykit

smokeykit

working on Predator stories (see Predator: CSI Miami for an idea of my one story); the others a cross over (in a way) of Predator, CSI Miami and original characters me and a friend created. also working on  a horse story.  :-X

scholar

scholar

I'm working on something, it's currently strictly 'Alien' with no predator or other crossovers involved. It's a block story going through certain story lines working it's way through, it's only a few thousand words long as of yet, I don't know what I'm doing with it yet. When I'm confident in the first integration I'll post it here.

Jango1201

Jango1201

At the moment I am involved in writing a Crow novel called "A wing and a prayer". So far I''m 11 chapters in and about 113 pages. Still have another 3 months work on this one. After this Im rebooting an AVP story I began about 6 years ago and only got as far as concepts. My last project is an original story that came to me in a dream 2 years ago. Writers block is a pain in the ass and still dont have a solid story for this one.

Everlasting Undead

Okay, I'll bite: My completed project is a post-apocalyptic zombie-fest story based in England (and the rest of the U.K.). Finally finished it, an ominous 666 pages (over 300K words), which I've got a couple of people reading through before I correct any fixes and send it off to any and all publishers I can find that accept unsolicited material.

Other than that, I've got a few short stories in the works (bearing in mind that the above project started off as a short story, that doesn't bode well for me): a sci-fi piece set in a dystopic future amidst corporate wars (if anyone's ever played Bullfrog's Syndicate game they might have an idea what I'm talking about), a religious tale regarding the final Judgement and takes a number of different religions as base/ canon. This is in the earliest stages of development, and could go either way.

I've also got a nice Aliens fanfic I'm piecing together from a number of stories I penned (literally, with a pen: how archaic) about fifteen to twenty years ago. This is currently undergoing semi-regular updates on FanFiction.net under the pen name of Bryan Oryan, and is called Blood. I might see about getting some of that put on here as a taster.

Also, working on a number of different digi-comics, including an Aliens/ Predator one. And a short animation in the same style. Again, maybe I'll throw together a couple of pages for feedback: I'm all about feedback and using it to make myself (and my work) better.

SM

SM

QuoteThis is in the earliest stages of development, and could go either way.

Had an idea to do something like this years ago.  It would've had a team up of Jesus, Mohammed (would've been done up like a ninja to avoid seeing his face), Vishnu and others against Satan and his posse.  Problem was giving each faith equal weight - even in what was going to be an action comedy.  Don't really want to make it look like you have deity following another.  Plus there wasn't so much of a story as a big battle.  ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: SM on Sep 02, 2009, 12:20:09 AM
Mohammed (would've been done up like a ninja to avoid seeing his face)

Genius! How could they possibly be offended at that?  :D

SM

SM

Esepcially since he woulda kicked some major ass.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hmm, my current project:

Juggling college and high school while building four websites, drawing two comics, and trying to get over the writer's block I mentioned earlier. o_o Although, the good news is that I had an epic dream that could be a story if I ever get around to it.

x_X I'm gonna die soon.

Son of Yautja

I am posting on this forum...and submitting some short stories (for my own enjoyment).
Besides that, just working 5 days a week, kickin' A$$ and taking names..you know, the normal stuff 8)

A L I E N

A L I E N

Aliens: Dark Moon Rising, story of USCM base in which contains many secrets buried for good reason! Until a ambitious, and shady, business executive recruits a Mercenary Ship Captain, a fresh faced gun for hire and a private team who's intentions are not all clear.....

USCM base "MOON" is a small natural satellite, at the edge of a barley used system. But what awaits the team is more than what they originally expected.

Alsojames

Alsojames

I'm working on a book called "Hunter", it's about a Predator (named Hunter) who takes a group of initiates on their rite of initiation.  Chapter 1 is written, check it out!

Cetanu

Cetanu

I'm working on an untitled fantasy story. I believe I broke my writer's block!!! :o

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Right now I'm working

Alsojames

Alsojames

I should try writing a script.....I'd like to get a job as a writer after all.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I haven't

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed