The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,149 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 15, 2020, 03:22:49 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 12, 2020, 03:33:38 AM
It's a nude bungee.

Errr, what's the bungee cord attached to then?

King Willie says I gotta take his...um...

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 15, 2020, 03:24:12 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 15, 2020, 03:15:33 AM
I'm assuming Hicks is around 183.

In rabbit years?

In AVPG post years. Gotta develop a system.

TheSailingRabbit

I must be a young fart in AvPG post years.

Huggs

If indeed there is a flatulence scale to coincide with the numeric value of post-age.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 15, 2020, 03:42:45 AM
If indeed there is a flatulence scale to coincide with the numeric value of post-age.

Baby fart.

Squeaky fart.

Young fart.

Fart fart.

Old fart.

God-like fart.

Huggs

The moist full-bodied rumbler

TheSailingRabbit

. . . Eww.

Huggs

Huggs

ALIENS: A Classical Reading.

By Huggs

Stagger forth and harken unto me, ye of sound disposition and considerable fortitude.

Twas in the vast and blackened reach, wherein did float in cold retreat, entombed by means of steel and light, the valkyrie did sleep, as ages passed among the stars. And dreamt within of serpents flayed and crimson, slithering from among the bones of ancient idols to feast upon the current ally.

TheSailingRabbit

My Shakespearean isn't that good.

Huggs

My brain just needs to do it.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2020, 03:04:14 AM
My brain just needs to do it.

Do it.

Do it, I say!

Huggs

Hark! Tis he of highest rank and file that doth consort with those of equal standing. Besmirching that good merriment and feast of questionable beverage and corn-ed bread.

Let us speak plainly of our celestial brethren, until in mutual agreement he who plies to test the metal of his comrades shall find his fingers thrust upon the boards, and before all is judged by his own impliments and found wanting. And in doing so discovers, that humor was not in it.

For hubris warms not the naked sole. Whereupon we  set dominion through use of armaments and mightiest quiver. Lo, the beacon sits aloft and beckoning to lesser Gods, that serpents dwell within.

TheSailingRabbit

Poetry about . . . Gorman?

SiL

It's mostly the mess hall scene I think.

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2020, 11:22:51 PM
Hark! Tis he of highest rank and file that doth consort with those of equal standing. Besmirching that good merriment and feast of questionable beverage and corn-ed bread.
"Looks like the new lieutenant's too good to eat with the rest of us grunts."

QuoteLet us speak plainly of our celestial brethren,
Arcturians.

Quoteuntil in mutual agreement he who plies to test the metal of his comrades shall find his fingers thrust upon the boards, and before all is judged by his own impliments and found wanting. And in doing so discovers, that humor was not in it.
Hudson and the knife trick.

QuoteFor hubris warms not the naked sole. Whereupon we  set dominion through use of armaments and mightiest quiver. Lo, the beacon sits aloft and beckoning to lesser Gods, that serpents dwell within.
Gearing up?

Huggs

I have no idea, honestly.

TheSailingRabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed