The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,124 times)

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 04, 2020, 01:23:28 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 01:15:56 AM
While disguised as a bunny.

Spoiler
Hudson: He's giving me that look again, man.
Wierzbowski: What look?
Hudson: The look of he needs a two-week leave pass, man.
[close]

Spoiler
Dietrich: No. I've seen that look before, during the War of Orion.

Spoiler
He has to poop.
[close]
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 01:27:03 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 04, 2020, 01:23:28 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 01:15:56 AM
While disguised as a bunny.

Spoiler
Hudson: He's giving me that look again, man.
Wierzbowski: What look?
Hudson: The look of he needs a two-week leave pass, man.
[close]

Spoiler
Dietrich: No. I've seen that look before, during the War of Orion.

Spoiler
He has to poop.
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Wierzbowski: Oh, bloody hell, Dietrich . . . We don't speak of that ever, woman!
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
Apone: And what do you know about it boy!? Were you there? Because I was, and I don't remember seein' you. Let me tell you, that war was 13 minutes of pure hell. I have smelled sh*t you haven't seen!
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 01:41:09 AM
Spoiler
Apone: And what do you know about it boy!? Were you there? Because I was, and I don't remember seein' you. Let me tell you, that war was 13 minutes of pure hell. I have smelled sh*t you haven't seen!
[close]

Spoiler
Wierzbowski: Sir, I was with Dietrich, getting the med supplies ready. Honest answer. Ask Frost.
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
Apone: IN..SU..BORD..INATION!!! Oh, we gonna have us some fun now sweethearts. Strip and reassemble that cigar!
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 02:02:27 AM
Spoiler
Apone: IN..SU..BORD..INATION!!! Oh, we gonna have us some fun now sweethearts. Strip and reassemble this cigar!
[close]

Spoiler
Rabbit V.O.: The act of stripping and assembling a cigar couldn't be that hard. Could it? Oh, no, it was hard, and Wierzbowski knew it. Then again, he had never been on the receiving end of such a punishment. Nor was he a smoker, much less someone who knew the ins and outs of the making of cigars and cigarettes. Hudson was the one who usually got this punishment.

Wierzbowski would conceal his frustration and mild sadness with a fairly neutral expression, because he did what he was told, no matter how much Eliza tried getting him to be a little more mischievous at times.
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
Huggs V.O. : But Wierzbowski was not the only one to face punishment that day. No, the wrath of Apone is merciless and all inclusive. For the Sergeant, discipline is like an aromatic expulsion of methane properties. It is to be performed often, and whenever feasible, shared with as many individuals as possible. Let us listen closely to the inspiring words of a legend.

Apone: Keep at it Bowski! Dietrich, what are you starin' at sweetheart? Get over there an...Bowksi don't you dare lick that rollin' paper! I swear to God, if you lick that rollin' paper you're gonna be smokin' your own eyelashes tonight! Frost! I want my shoes cleaned and pressed by 0830! And Hudson! *points at Hudson* ...I love you boy.
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 02:35:53 AM
Spoiler
Huggs V.O. : But Wierzbowski was not the only one to face punishment that day. No, the wrath of Apone is merciless and all inclusive. For the Sergeant, discipline is like an aromatic expulsion of methane properties. It is to be performed often, and whenever feasible, shared with as many individuals as possible. Let us listen closely to the inspiring words of a legend.

Apone: Keep at it Bowski! Dietrich, what are you starin' at sweetheart? Get over there an...Bowksi don't you dare lick that rollin' paper! I swear to God, if you lick that rollin' paper you're gonna be smokin' your own eyelashes tonight! Frost! I want my shoes cleaned and pressed by 0830! And Hudson! *points at Hudson* ...I love you boy.
[close]

:laugh:

Spoiler
Rabbit: One can imagine Hudson's mild terror. He did this punishment before. Many, many times before.

In the meantime, Spunkmeyer was convinced he and Ferro wouldn't be involved. "It was 'Ski's fault, not ours!"
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
Apone V.O. : But he was wrong.

Spoiler
There is room for everybody at my table of discipline.
[close]
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 03:00:58 AM
Spoiler
Apone V.O. : But he was wrong.  ;D

Spoiler
There is room for everybody at my table of discipline.
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Spunkmeyer: Gotta hide somewheres . . . Ferro! Help me! *trips over Drake*
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
Apone: C'mon people, shag it! Bowski! Present that cigar for inspection!
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 03:06:33 AM
Spoiler
Apone: C'mon people, shag it! Bowski! Present that cigar for inspection!
[close]

Spoiler
Wierzbowski: Just remember what Eliza taught you . . . deep breaths . . . pleasant thoughts . . . I miss her.
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
Apone: Mmm. Nice job Bowski. That's d@mn fine work boy. Carry on.

Dietrich: Sir? ...Sir?

Apone: What!

Dietrich: Sir, I saw Hudson...sabotaging your cigar.

Apone: Talk straight dammit!

Dietrich: He put it...Sir...

*Apone raises eyebrow in a questioning manner*

Dietrich: He put it..in his @$$ sir.

Spoiler
[close]

Bowski: There was nothing I could do sir. It was way up in there before I knew what happened.

Spoiler
HUDSON!!!!!

[close]
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2020, 03:23:42 AM
Spoiler
Apone: Mmm. Nice job Bowski. That's d@mn fine work boy. Carry on.

Dietrich: Sir? ...Sir?

Apone: What!

Dietrich: Sir, I saw Hudson...sabotaging your cigar.

Apone: Talk straight dammit!

Dietrich: He put it...Sir...

*Apone raises eyebrow in a questioning manner*

Dietrich: He put it..in his @$$ sir.

Spoiler
[close]

Bowski: There was nothing I could do sir. It was way up in there before I knew what happened.

Spoiler
HUDSON!!!!!

[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Hudson: I thought I could light it a different way, man. Just looking for a match.
Drake: *whispers* Take away his Oreos, sir. That'll teach him. *returns to beanbag*
[close]

Huggs

Spoiler
*Apone corners Hudson and moves in close*

Apone: You're cookies...belong to me.

*He slowly raises the defiled tobacco product upwards and gently inserts it into Hudson's nostril. He twists it and swirls it several times, before lighting it.

Apone: Now go fetch me my slippers and cookies boy. I feel like binge watching some Touched By An Angel. Move it smokestack!
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed