The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,099 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Welcome back October.

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

Better tuck him in.

I'll keep an eye out for the T-1000.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 01, 2019, 09:50:21 PM
Better tuck him in.

I'll keep an eye out for the T-1000.

You do that.

Huggs

If it wasn't for the whole Judgment Day situation, now would be a great time for Yahtzee.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 01, 2019, 09:57:54 PM
If it wasn't for the whole Judgment Day situation, now would be a great time for Yahtzee.

We have Mark Rolston. We can play all the Yahtzee we want.

Huggs

But we roll bones instead of dice.

Voodoo can read them to see the future.

Voodoo Magic

Huggs

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 04, 2019, 01:44:40 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 04, 2019, 01:40:17 AM
That's it alright.

A few hundred million burritos and...Poof!

There I was.

So, what about me and Voodoo?

Voodoo has been around for hundreds of years. Carved from ancient stone near a shamans cave. Mixed with the dust of a thousand bones, and cooked at 425 degrees until golden brown.

You are the result of a single chest hair from Mark Rolston, which floated up into the sky on a majestic wind, and out into deep space. It was picked up by actual aliens and used to create your current form. Which explains why you're such a big fan. Your genetic memories spur you on to find your original self.

And so it was written in the stars, that we be.

TheSailingRabbit

I guess those aliens thought rabbits were a good match.

Huggs

They needed Rabbit DNA to fill the gaps in the genetic code.

You're actually a vastly superior version.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 04, 2019, 02:02:12 AM
You are the result of a single chest hair from Mark Rolston, which floated up into the sky on a majestic wind, and out into deep space. It was picked up by actual aliens and used to create your current form. Which explains why you're such a big fan. You're genetic memories spur you on to find your original self.

Wabbit needs to recite this theory verbatim to Mark during his interview to see what he thinks!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 04, 2019, 01:47:51 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 04, 2019, 02:02:12 AM
You are the result of a single chest hair from Mark Rolston, which floated up into the sky on a majestic wind, and out into deep space. It was picked up by actual aliens and used to create your current form. Which explains why you're such a big fan. You're genetic memories spur you on to find your original self.

Wabbit needs to recite this theory verbatim to Mark during his interview to see what he thinks!

I don't think that would go over well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed