The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,102 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 01, 2019, 06:29:08 PM

Thank you, Huggs.

I'm definitely happy nine of the last twelve months were spent in the Recess Thread.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 01, 2019, 06:35:23 PM
Thank you, Huggs.

You're welcome Rabbit.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 01, 2019, 06:35:23 PM

I'm definitely happy nine of the last twelve months were spent in the Recess Thread.

Me too.

TheSailingRabbit

There were ups and downs, but a lot more ups. It was a good year.

Huggs

Yes it was.

Above all else, I'm just glad you're here.

Local Trouble

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 01, 2019, 07:59:36 PM
Hey, Huggs...

https://fox17.com/news/local/why-are-more-snakes-slithering-around-middle-tennessee-this-summer

Snakes actually haven't been that bad in this area so far this year, which is kind of unusual.

But I'm not complaining.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2019, 05:37:51 PM
He could lift full grown men off the ground with zero effort. Serrated tail, claws and teeth. Furthermore, I believe the novelization of Alien 79 implied they could even regrow appendages, so he's not going to die from blood loss or be weakened for long by a lost limb.

He's a freight train of death. They had nothing too formidable with which to fight. For all intents and purposes, they truly were f**ked.

Sure, the prisoners on Fury 161 were screwed, but if Bogs Diamond's great-great-great-great grandson can kill Aliens, surely the prisoners of Shawshank have a chance.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 02, 2019, 09:15:04 PM
He could lift full grown men off the ground with zero effort. Serrated tail, claws and teeth. Furthermore, I believe the novelization of Alien 79 implied they could even regrow appendages, so he's not going to die from blood loss or be weakened for long by a lost limb.

He's a freight train of death. They had nothing too formidable with which to fight. For all intents and purposes, they truly were f**ked.

Sure, the prisoners on Fury 161 were screwed, but if Bogs Diamond's great-great-great-great grandson can kill Aliens, surely the prisoners of Shawshank have a chance.

Just Brooks. Because nobody would suspect him, and he's read a lot of wildlife magazines.

Heywood wouldn't do very well. Likely, the worst.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2019, 09:59:58 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 02, 2019, 09:15:04 PM

Just Brooks. Because nobody would suspect him, and he's read a lot of wildlife magazines.

Heywood wouldn't do very well. Likely, the worst.

Never turn your back on an old man. There's a reason the Sisters never bothered him.

Heywood makes Fatass take it first.

Huggs

Fatass is dead. Hadley forced fed him cow pies until he choked to death.

Andy is hiding in a sewer pipe somewhere.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2019, 10:09:46 PM
Fatass is dead. Hadley forced fed him cow pies until he choked to death.

Andy is hiding in a sewer pipe somewhere.

I need to write this crossover.

Huggs

Red: Dammit, can't see sh*t in here, all you can do is smell it.

Andy: I think it's this way.

Red: There's only one godd*mn way TO go.

Andy: 300 more yards, and we should be right under the wardens office.

Red: I'll take it. Even he can't smell this bad.

Heywood: (stares through floor grate) What the f*ck are y'all doin' down in there?

Red: Jesus Heywood! Would you shut the hell up!?

Heywood: I found some of those rocks you were lookin' for. Look here.

Red: Heywood no, what the hell are you...

(Heywood shoves the rocks through the grate. They splash down into the sewage, spraying Red with lukewarm dookie. It's up his nose and in his mouth. He spits and wipes his face, but the poop on his hands just makes it all worse)

(A hiss is heard. Heywood stares down the dark tunnel in front of him)

Heywood: ...fat@$$?

TheSailingRabbit

Under no circumstances would I ever want to kill off Heywood . . . but you're making too much sense here.

I really need to write this thing.

Huggs

Huggs

Well, I wouldn't kill him off too early.

There's all kinds of mayhem you can put Heywood through.

Spoiler
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2019, 10:57:53 PM
Well, I wouldn't kill him off too early.

There's all kinds of mayhem you can put Heywood through.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I forgot he was in The Mist.
[close]

I've written him as a protagonist before. I can do it again (been two years, though).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed