The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,104 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 03, 2019, 09:32:34 PM
Perhaps it reminded him of an Arturian lover.

Now he's in a long-term relationship with Pepto-Bismol.

Huggs

High sex Ohio, ext kung pontoon commission. Inshore pliers can't levitate under hard questioning.

Verify Charles McKay sangria factors in certification format.

Oatmeal buns?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 04, 2019, 02:32:20 AM
High sex Ohio, ext kung pontoon commission. Inshore pliers can't levitate under hard questioning.

Verify Charles McKay sangria factors in certification format.

Oatmeal buns?

I'm not waking Drake for this.

Voodoo Magic

I watched Drake last night, actually.

TheSailingRabbit

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 12:56:17 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 12:52:04 PM

Why?

Mark to be specific. He has a low volume reocurring supporting role on the television series called Bosch. I am two-thirds into season 5 and I watched another episode last night and *pop* there he was again!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 01:00:37 PM

Why?

Mark to be specific. He has a low volume reocurring supporting role on the television series called Bosch. I am two-thirds into season 5 and I watched another episode last night and *pop* there he was again!

. . .

I need more. Are they actually using him, or are they wasting him like with Supernatural?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 01:15:24 PM

Why?

. . .

I need more. Are they actually using him, or are they wasting him like with Supernatural?

More wasting than using. It's a good show but his part has little meat to it.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 01:17:49 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 01:15:24 PM

Why?

. . .

More wasting than using. It's a good show but his part has little meat to it.

I suddenly got very sad.

Voodoo Magic

Rolston is still getting work, so don't be sad.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 01:23:19 PM

Yeah, but, still.

That's why I propose the next Predator movie has him in a leading role--with Michael Biehn as co-star.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 01:29:16 PM

Yeah, but, still.

That's why I propose the next Predator movie has him in a leading role--with Michael Biehn as co-star.

Huh. Actually that sounds pretty awesome. What a good idea. Just Michael Biehn alone jumping from Terminator, to Alien, and now to Predator would garner a lot of press coverage and positive buzz. And adding Rolston to that mix?

That's good thinking Wabbit!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 01:37:48 PM

Yeah, but, still.

Huh. Actually that sounds pretty awesome. What a good idea. Just Michael Biehn alone jumping from Terminator, to Alien, and now to Predator would garner a lot of press coverage and positive buzz. And adding Rolston to that mix?

I could write a script. I know people say novelists can't write screenplays, but I'd give it a shot. I kinda want it to be a blend of Se7en and Predator 2.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

Yeah, but, still.

I could write a script. I know people say novelists can't write screenplays, but I'd give it a shot. I kinda want it to be a blend of Se7en and Predator 2.

Interesting. Investigating a streak of serial killings. Mostly horror and suspense versus action would suit your idea quite nicely, I think!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 02:40:03 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

Yeah, but, still.

Interesting. Investigating a streak of serial killings. Mostly horror and suspense versus action would suit your idea quite nicely, I think!

It could take place a couple years after Predator 2. Both characters can be veteran investigators or something similar, because I think having one of them be a newbie would be a bit too close to Se7en.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed