The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,170 times)

Baron Von Marlon

From CKY, which sorta became part of Jackass.

And from one of the Jackass movie

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 20, 2019, 11:51:46 PM
Toilet humor never goes out of style.

We intellectuals have elevated to pee humor.

What are you in the bathroom? European.

See? Now please pass the Grey Poupon.

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 20, 2019, 11:51:46 PM
Toilet humor never goes out of style.

Oh Yeah!

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 21, 2019, 01:32:55 AM
From CKY, which sorta became part of Jackass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIFBIYHixoU

And from one of the Jackass movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqaUkmfQ6sQ

Ah, the old days.

Jackass, viva la bam, Rob and big.

Baron Von Marlon

Jackass provided me with so many laughs.

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 21, 2019, 07:30:54 PM
Jackass provided me with so many laughs.

Then mtv started playing like the same 3 episodes every day. And the info was always wrong. It was supposed to be something about Johnny's nephew and Thanksgiving?

It never was  :laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

Who here has seen the Aliens EXPOsed Calgary convention video? I finally sat through the whole thing and laughed when someone asked the actors, "What's the first thing you grab when you see a Xenomorph in your house?"

Rolston's answer was: "My nuts."

I spit my cookies out. Sure as hell wasn't expecting that, but I love it.

And Paxton said, "Another Drake."

Baron Von Marlon

Huggs

Huggs

Almost time to go feed the possums.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 21, 2019, 11:14:08 PM

Regular visitors?

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 21, 2019, 11:53:38 PM

Regular visitors?

Every night. The raccoons too. The birds like the bread, the squirrels like the acorns, the deer tolerate me, the armadillos and foxes just run around like crazy, the hummingbirds like me a lot but they don't show up as often.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 22, 2019, 12:06:27 AM

Regular visitors?

Every night. The raccoons too. The birds like the bread, the squirrels like the acorns, the deer tolerate me, the armadillos and foxes just run around like crazy, the hummingbirds like me a lot but they don't show up as often.

I know we have all but the armadillos up here. Mom's got a birdfeeder out, but all we seem to get are blackbirds, a really fat squirrel, and a dove that keeps flying into the window.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 22, 2019, 12:17:46 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Mar 22, 2019, 12:06:27 AM

Regular visitors?

I know we have all but the armadillos up here. Mom's got a birdfeeder out, but all we seem to get are blackbirds, a really fat squirrel, and a dove that keeps flying into the window.

:laugh:

Red squirrels down here are huge. We had one the size of a cat that I called earl. He was a good dude. We've got every bird you could think of down here. I've got about 80 buzzards that live together about 100 yards from here. Dozens of small species. A lot of geese, not as many ducks. A crapload of pigeons and other birds I can only assume are pigeons.

We have these big gulls I don't even know what to call them. They have long legs and stand in the water fishing. Everybody just calls them pterodactyls.

But the bald eagles are our big attraction. We've got lots of them. I've been fishing and watched them dive down into the water to catch fish. If you go for an early walk, you can catch them feeding on fish on the back roads. Just standing there together, eating fish.

The chipmunk and moles are what the cats catch the most around here. They used to go after the salamanders and snakes but they left the turtles alone. But I'm talking big snapping turtles so I can't blame them there.

TheSailingRabbit

I've seen lots of hawks. Can't remember the last time I've seen a bald eagle.

If you're driving in the right spot at twilight, you'll see clouds of bats.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 22, 2019, 12:50:57 AM
I've seen lots of hawks. Can't remember the last time I've seen a bald eagle.

If you're driving in the right spot at twilight, you'll see clouds of bats.

The bats keep the moths under control here. You can sit on your porch and just watch them zip all over the yard chasing bugs. They get in people's hair a lot.  :laugh:

Of course sometimes its just a big lunamoth, but people still swear it was a bat that landed on them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed