Stranger Things (Netflix Series)

Started by ace3g, Jun 10, 2016, 04:20:03 AM

Author
Stranger Things (Netflix Series) (Read 19,679 times)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Rankles75 on Jun 06, 2022, 07:07:01 PMMay well be my favourite Season of Stranger Things (and I've loved all of them). Episode 4 is the best hour+ of TV I've seen in a loooong time, amazing performance from Sadie Sink as Max.

Spoiler
Thought Steve was a goner in the last episode, still don't think he and Nancy both make it out alive.
[close]

It's really really good, I'm up to Episode 5 and it's got those big Season 1 vibes, maybe even a bit better with the horror and violence.

Show of the year so far for me. The sequence with Max running to escape to the sound of Kate Bush was truly epic. I had to watch it twice  :laugh:

I have a particularly good home cinema set up and this show is stunning in Dolby Vision/Atmos.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Really enjoyed this season part 1. Vecna is a great villain and the twists and lore additions were really great.

Crazy how much I care for these fictional characters and the journey I have followed them on.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Just finished part 1. Stranger Things is modern phenomenon. Absolute bonkers!

PredBabe

PredBabe

I'm on episode 5 of part one right now. Season 4 has taken a bit longer to warm up to but by episode 4 things really start to pickup.

Steve The Hair Harrington remains to be my favorite out of all the character. Love him.  ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to watch part 2.

Highland

Highland

Finished this. Absolutely tremendous.

I'm so glad there's more, the whole last episode I'm panicking thinking - there's not enough time to wrap this up!!!

I think.....this might be the best season. I totally didn't see the double twist.  8)

nanison

nanison

Seems like I am missing out with this show. I watched the first season back in the day, it was alright I guess.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Highland on Jun 12, 2022, 02:19:51 PMFinished this. Absolutely tremendous.

I'm so glad there's more, the whole last episode I'm panicking thinking - there's not enough time to wrap this up!!!

I think.....this might be the best season. I totally didn't see the double twist.  8)

Yeah it really is the best season easily. The cast are all so charismatic and likeable, the plotting and pacing is strong and there is so much money up on the screen in every shot.

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

I can't wait for the conclusiĆ³n!  :-X

Immortan Jonesy

Rankles75

Rankles75

Absolutely amazing finale! My mind is blown (flayed?). No idea how they're going to top this in the final season.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Rankles75 on Jul 01, 2022, 08:21:55 PMAbsolutely amazing finale! My mind is blown (flayed?). No idea how they're going to top this in the final season.

Yeah the finale was flawless and the bar is high right now. ;D 

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed