Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 85,782 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Try all of them while you're at it.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Resurrection and the AvP films aren't worth it. He might like Predators but it's really non-essential to the franchise as far as I'm concerned (the Super Predators can be treated as an optional add-on).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

May agree with AvPR.
AvP is a fun ride.
Resurrection is more than "worth it".
See how visions are different?
That's why I suggest to see them all: never take on the words of others.  ;) ;D ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Jan 29, 2011, 01:12:18 AM
Well, I've been told the others are crappy and Predator 2 is just throwaway fun, so naturally, my instinct is to refrain.

Don't make assumptions my dear. Seek out the truth for yourself ;)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 29, 2011, 02:04:46 PM
AvP is a fun ride.
Its not even an alien movie or even predator in tone or anything and thats what she (I think :P) said she liked about alien.
They are polar opposites. And what they change in avp is from what I gather what she liked about alien.

Sure all of them are worth a try. Though from what I can gather I dont see her liking it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Say what you want, my point still stands: don't rely on someone else to form your opinion of a film. Give it a try anyway; you'll see for yourself if you like it or not.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Don't listen to them.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 29, 2011, 04:46:51 PM
Don't listen to them.
Listen to yourself

Spoiler
They've created a paradox you see because at this point watching all the movies actually counts as listening to them and then your doing what they don't want you to do by listening to them so if you don't listen to rishon your listening to another person but if you watch all the movies your listening to someone and yeah.... Paradox
[close]
:laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 29, 2011, 04:54:46 PM
Spoiler
They've created a paradox you see because at this point watching all the movies actually counts as listening to them and then your doing what they don't want you to do by listening to them so if you don't listen to rishon your listening to another person but if you watch all the movies your listening to someone and yeah.... Paradox
[close]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Set and match.

Now let's get back on topic.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Jan 29, 2011, 01:12:18 AM
Well, I've been told the others are crappy and Predator 2 is just throwaway fun, so naturally, my instinct is to refrain.

Just watch them all.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 29, 2011, 04:54:46 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Now back on topic?

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

my advice? do whatever. the f**k. you want.

we're just letters on a monitor after all.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Exactly.
We are leg-
I mean, at this point just do whatever you want because thats the only way to beat the parad-
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 29, 2011, 05:08:59 PM
my advice? do whatever. the f**k. you want.

we're just letters on a monitor after all.
Dammit!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love you Fitzgerald.
Let's go with our Pulse Rifles!

No more on the subject.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed