Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,638 times)

AtR

AtR

If anybody has some spare time on his hands I'd like a siggy for my clans forums.
I'm interested in a picture of Pvt. Drake on it with his SmartGun. Botton left corner having -=(Bad Company)=- AtR (in orange colour, clan name can be all capital letters if my version will look lame) and in the right bottom corner, M56 SmartGun, 300 rounds of pure sexyness.

Pretty please:P

AtR

AtR

No one loves AtR  :'(

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

can anyone make a gary busey sig? make it funny!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Can someone make one that says Pvt. Hicks on it in a cool way, and has the runner from Alien 3 in it? Preferrably the scene where he was "smiling" at Golic with blood all over his mouth?

If you do, it will be very appreciated. If not, can you make me an avatar with anything A/P related with my sn? Thank you.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 10, 2007, 05:06:39 AM
Can someone make one that says Pvt. Hicks on it in a cool way, and has the runner from Alien 3 in it? Preferrably the scene where he was "smiling" at Golic with blood all over his mouth?

If you do, it will be very appreciated. If not, can you make me an avatar with anything A/P related with my sn? Thank you.

I will do this for ya.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Hey thanks! :)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 10, 2007, 05:21:45 AM
Hey thanks! :)

no prob, itll be done by the end of the night!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

SWEET! ;D ;D ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 10, 2007, 05:28:22 AM
SWEET! ;D ;D ;D

lol, i just hope you like it, and IT WILL be better than mine. lol, I am gonna actually put effort into yours lol

pmaz11

pmaz11

Hello, I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble to make me a sig? I was hoping to splice these to 2 pics together so the predator and alien are staring eachother down, so whoever wants to give it a shot with these 2 pics I'd appreciate it ;D

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh heck yeah I'll like it!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

HICKS PM!!! GET BACK ONLINE FOO!!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

There ya go! If ya want me to change anything, let me know and I will fix it!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Mikey. the quotes are getting old for me, probably not anyone else, but can you make a busey sig with "blood" on his face  :D or one with busey vs. alien vs. predator? no big deal at all if you can't. im not obsessed just wanting a logo. I do not have photoshop. take your time.  ???

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: PeterKeyes on Aug 10, 2007, 07:51:21 AM
Mikey. the quotes are getting old for me, probably not anyone else, but can you make a busey sig with "blood" on his face  :D or one with busey vs. alien vs. predator? no big deal at all if you can't. im not obsessed just wanting a logo. I do not have photoshop. take your time.  ???

I asked if he wanted a quote, because it just needed something else and I couldn't figure it out. He gave me one so I put it on.
I can do it for you, but not this weekend. After I sign off tonight I won't be able to work on it until about monday night. So you are gonna have to wait a few days if thats cool with you. And if you have a specific picture(s) send me a pm with links to them, and specific colors you would like too would help. But yeah, I don't mind doing it for ya!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed