Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,815 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Awgustas on Mar 29, 2009, 01:32:09 PM
Can someone make a signature please? I'm a fan of both - predator and alien, but I like the Predator more, so could someone make me a signature with predator/predators (predators with masks would be appreciated ;) ) please? If somebody could, I would really appreciate that! ^^

Here, let me have a go at this. I am not ure, but the " ^^ " maybe stood for he wanted it to be like DeadMeat's, in that case, try this out dude:

Although, Cetanu's is WAYYYYY better, and i'm sure he took more time on it, I was bored, so try this out if you want.

@ Cetanu, no prob, I meant to say "Artistic", not whatever else I said. ;)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Yep. :)

Whoever wants to claim that sig (if anyone) : I can change any colors, add any images, and modify it in any other way :D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Chris P on Mar 30, 2009, 07:07:45 PM
Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 29, 2009, 11:28:27 AM
I see you like this whole sigs-by-request "buisness", eh?

Can you make a desktop where a Predator is sitting on a branch in a jungle and admiaring (sorry for the bad spelling) his skull that he got. Or a desktop where the the Sun is behind the Earth and that the shadow isn't really a shadow, but where the shadow ends it looks like a million aliens or something. Get it? I don't. ;) But really, did you understand?

Okay, gimme a while.  I will make a cool one. But one qustion: PC or Mac?

PC

Quote from: Cetanu on Mar 30, 2009, 10:21:02 PM
Quote from: Chris P on Mar 30, 2009, 10:04:35 PM
Hey Cetanu! Nice to see yuou here again buddy. ;)

As for the desktop, it's coming... 8)

'Ello Chris :)

Should I just start this and hope someone likes it? >.>

I'm just gonna make an image and anyone can take it ;D
Quote from: Cetanu on Mar 30, 2009, 10:21:02 PM
Quote from: Chris P on Mar 30, 2009, 10:04:35 PM
Hey Cetanu! Nice to see yuou here again buddy. ;)

As for the desktop, it's coming... 8)

'Ello Chris :)

Should I just start this and hope someone likes it? >.>

I'm just gonna make an image and anyone can take it ;D

I see you are familiar to each other...

Chris P

Chris P

QuotePC

Okay, cool. It's comin....

QuoteI see you are familiar to each other...

Haha, yeah. Cetanu is my Co-Administrator for my site (AVP Spectrum). He also moderates my Forums when I aint there. ;)  Him and I are building up his new AVP site (worth chekcing out once it's done) ;) I'm the desing manager, (I script the desging codes). Still getting there but shoudl be great.

But yeah, we know eachother. haha.  ;D

Cetanu

Cetanu

Yep, we're tight :P

Anyone want the SIGGY!???

???

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

Yeah i'm still waiting on uncanny Psycho and getting kinda worried.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Chris P on Mar 31, 2009, 07:08:04 PM
QuotePC

Okay, cool. It's comin....

QuoteI see you are familiar to each other...

Haha, yeah. Cetanu is my Co-Administrator for my site (AVP Spectrum). He also moderates my Forums when I aint there. ;)  Him and I are building up his new AVP site (worth chekcing out once it's done) ;) I'm the desing manager, (I script the desging codes). Still getting there but shoudl be great.

But yeah, we know eachother. haha.  ;D

Already checked it out, like it, but I see you're still building it. Keep up the good work!

P.S.
I'm gonna be one of the first to be there once it's finished. When are you planning to finish it?

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Would anyone be so kind as to make me a signature, which features Lt Mike Harrigan (Danny Glover) and anything Predator 2?

Thanks in advance!

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 01, 2009, 10:02:54 AM

Already checked it out, like it, but I see you're still building it. Keep up the good work!

P.S.
I'm gonna be one of the first to be there once it's finished. When are you planning to finish it?

WHich one are you talking about? AVP Spectrum (my site)? Or AVP ource (Cetanu's)?  Either way, we can't wait to see you!  ......psssst. (we're hiring), BUT I am not asking anyone to join.  ;D  8)

PS. My site (AVP SPetcrum) IS complete as far as basics go, a site really is NEVER done. There is always maintenance and keeping up with the latest rules for html.

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Apr 01, 2009, 10:07:30 PM
Would anyone be so kind as to make me a signature, which features Lt Mike Harrigan (Danny Glover) and anything Predator 2?

Thanks in advance!

I will try. I am buisy today, but hopefully tommorow I can get around to making one. ANy color you want in particular? And any fornt you want your name as?

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

So Chris, how's the desktop going?

Chris P

Chris P

Man, it's huge. Kinda difficult, but getting htere. I just need to fix a few things, like contrast and general dimensioning. I will post it within two days.  ;)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Great!

Hey, maybe I should make a thread on this topc?

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

How can you start an "important" thread?

Chris P

Chris P

Not sure, I think only staff can do that.  :-\

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Chris P on Apr 02, 2009, 12:20:06 AM
Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 01, 2009, 10:02:54 AM

P.S.

WHich one are you talking about? AVP Spectrum (my site)? Or AVP ource (Cetanu's)?  Either way, we can't wait to see you!  ......psssst. (we're hiring), BUT I am not asking anyone to join.  ;D  8)

PS. My site (AVP SPetcrum) IS complete as far as basics go, a site really is NEVER done. There is always maintenance and keeping up with the latest rules for html.

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Apr 01, 2009, 10:07:30 PM

Thanks in advance!

I will try. I am buisy today, but hopefully tommorow I can get around to making one. ANy color you want in particular? And any fornt you want your name as?

Ok thanks!  ;D

Colour: Blue

Font: Predator if possible, if not? Then anything... you decide.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed