Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,601 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Jeaaaah sure, you can't find a single good image using google image search...come on, dude  :laugh:

I've got an old one left over...might not be my best work since i created it at the beginning of my "graphical career" but...

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

hey i found an image i want could someone crop this into a avatar and can someone make me an aesome sig and put PREDATOR on it thanks :)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Never say no to Panda!

Good start, using my set without even replying to my post...holy sh*t, could someone pls help me to understand such people?

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Oct 31, 2012, 11:18:34 AM
Good start, using my set without even replying to my post...holy sh*t, could someone pls help me to understand such people?

I thought he did. I think he edited his post, and toke that part out with what's there now.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

There is no EDIT tag below his posting...you know, i don't expect big credits but it reallly makes me wonder when i check my PMs or Youtube comments, mails or whatever.

Most people share common manners or at least a minimum but 'bout a third just command things, tell me that to do without asking, a few are like "*sshole make an english version of your tutorial" - in fact i don't care much and just ignore it but since it becomes more and more a normal attitude i really start to wonder because i really can't comprehend the idea behind it.

Prime113

Prime113

Dude, I really thought he did. I remember him saying something like "thanks, man. Ill go ahead and use these for right now.  :) " Or something to that effect.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 31, 2012, 11:33:37 AM
Dude, I really thought he did. I remember him saying something like "thanks, man. Ill go ahead and use these for right now.  :) " Or something to that effect.

It was there.

Never say no to Panda!

Ah ok, thx then ... pls forget my b*tching ;) It's really no big deal, just made me curious 'cause of the frequency of such an attitude i experienced in the past. Made me think "Dude, it's time to fight back!" :D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Why he would remove a simple thank you I'm not sure.  :-\

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Oct 31, 2012, 11:37:45 AM
Ah ok, thx then ... pls forget my b*tching ;) It's really no big deal, just made me curious 'cause of the frequency of such an attitude i experienced in the past. Made me think "Dude, it's time to fight back!" :D

No problem, man. There ARE some people that act like you said. Just demand, use it, and never even have the decenty to type "Thank you."

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Could someone please make me an avatar out of this image?  :)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Oct 31, 2012, 11:18:34 AM

I did say thanks but i deleted it so i could post the image i want because it saids you cant spam or something like thatso sorry i hope we cool :-)

Never say no to Panda!

Of course :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed