Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,750 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Finally got around to making Twin Drive Sigmas signature. Simple white white background is a good contrast to all the black stuff.

-- New --

-- Old --

Pn2501

Pn2501

Nice guts, might wanna change the font colour make it pop.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 26, 2011, 06:03:21 AM
Nice guts, might wanna change the font colour make it pop.

Tried using differen't colours to make it "pop" but i settled on black in the end because it mixed better with all the computer target background stuff. Theres reason behind my madness  :D

Pn2501

Pn2501

Yeah I get that just can't read the text.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 26, 2011, 06:45:02 AM
Yeah I get that just can't read the text.

I can read it just fine. Maby its your monitor?

Pn2501

Pn2501

it bleeds into the backgrou....... Never mind.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

One really awesome sig Guts! (even if I've never seen Golion) Thank you very much. :)

Effectz

Effectz

Someone with mad skillz make me a sig?

SIG

Incorporate the two pictures into the avatar,and can whoever does this for me make the sig blueish like the avatar picture along with my name.If you cant just make me the sig,i trust the photoshoppers judgement.Thanks!

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: BLAIN on Jun 23, 2011, 02:16:18 PM
I'll bite...
Could you make one with Sarumans' staff horizontal across the length of the sig, with Saruman's face on the right, Lurtz on the left, and a cool The One Ring inscription background?
So sorry I didn't do this, I ask for requests the day before my internet cut out and wanted to make it before I moved, I didn't end up having time. But if you still want one I will finish it.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Jul 26, 2011, 01:58:48 PM
One really awesome sig Guts! (even if I've never seen Golion) Thank you very much. :)

Well glad you like it.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

Quote from: QUAGMIRE83 on Jul 25, 2011, 09:35:34 PM
Could someone please make me a sig of mortal kombat featuring shang tsung and quan chi in the middle and scorpion and sub-zero on either side with my name on it please
please please please

BANE

BANE

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 26, 2011, 04:24:18 PM
Quote from: BLAIN on Jun 23, 2011, 02:16:18 PM
I'll bite...
Could you make one with Sarumans' staff horizontal across the length of the sig, with Saruman's face on the right, Lurtz on the left, and a cool The One Ring inscription background?
So sorry I didn't do this, I ask for requests the day before my internet cut out and wanted to make it before I moved, I didn't end up having time. But if you still want one I will finish it.
I would love it!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 26, 2011, 02:05:26 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/n46vqu.jpg

SIG

Incorporate the two pictures into the avatar,and can whoever does this for me make the sig blueish like the avatar picture along with my name.If you cant just make me the sig,i trust the photoshoppers judgement.Thanks!

Feel like making a set. Think I'll try my hand at this.

Effectz

Effectz

quote author=SpaceMarines link=topic=387.msg1161903#msg1161903 date=1311732953]
Quote from: Effectz on Jul 26, 2011, 02:05:26 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/n46vqu.jpg

SIG

Feel like making a set. Think I'll try my hand at this.
[/quote]

Thanks dude,appreciate it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed