New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 01:04:03 PM

Author
New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle (Read 54,106 times)

josh_axey

Now this is giving me some anticipation buzz. ;D

Qwertify

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 02, 2012, 10:43:11 PM
Worst part is his scream when it breaks his arm... Jesus Christ:'(

Yeah .. it is some good stuff. Riddles knows how to pick his guys.

RustiSwordz

Reminded me a lot of John Hurts Chestburst death. Between him and Scott they really knew how to make a person sound as if they are really suffering bad. Scott has done it again it seems.

Winkie Bear

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 02, 2012, 10:52:14 PM
Reminded me a lot of John Hurts Chestburst death. Between him and Scott they really knew how to make a person sound as if they are really suffering bad. Scott has done it again it seems.

Funny, I thought more of Lambert's death, which is heard entirely off camera as a series of grunts and exhalations and a final echoey scream - soooo atmospheric, and much more scary than actually seeing it.

Qwertify

I can imagine there will be a number of iconic scenes in this film. The crazy thing is that apparently they have already revealed a good number from the virals and trailers. I wonder what amazing scenes they are keeping from us.

As far as I know - Riddles says the secret is in the story - and that will likely only be revealed along with the last eight minutes wherein we will be able to trace whatever bit of DNA this film has in common with his Alien.

ChrisPachi

What a bloody hypochondriac. Sheesh, it's just little snake for crying out loud. ;)

Kidding, sounds nasty - can't wait to see how this plays out on screen.

Ruzena

Who said it sounds like angry monkey :DDDDDDDDDDD I almost laughed my ass off here imagining the two guys being scratched by chimp down in the derelict lolz

dperiut

I just posted a pdf with a frame by frame view from the latest trailer. You can see the snake thing "bursting" from one victim into another... D A M N.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Ruzena on May 03, 2012, 12:30:21 AM
Who said it sounds like angry monkey :DDDDDDDDDDD I almost laughed my ass off here imagining the two guys being scratched by chimp down in the derelict lolz
So far we have snakes and cuttlefish... a monkey, considering human are great apes isn't that unplausible.

Thomas

Sounds like every single caracters death sequence compiled into one sound file....to me at least....

Bat Chain Puller

Without the visuals the imagination runs wild.

Very gruesome. It recalls Lambert's fate off camera, but we'll definitely be seeing some visuals here. And since most of it occurs IN his suit there will be amble room for the ratings board to do their thing.

Can't say I believe the acid helmet victim is the same guy who gets his arm broke. Both arms come up and grab the mask just fine. (?)

RustiSwordz

I suspect it may be the following:
Milburn is mouth burster guy/ possible acid melt man.
Fifield is mutated man, possibly infected by the same Milburn worm or something else.
Ford is acid melt woman however ive seen a quick glimpse of her and a redshirt merc looking up at an engineer (possibly) with their helmets off so that may not be it.
Acid melt/ mouth burst could be someone else.

And stuff

And stuff

Quote from: Glaive on May 02, 2012, 06:04:16 PM
Remember...Rothman explicitely said he wouldn't be touching a FRAME of Scott's vision...he made NO REFERENCE to the AUDIO...

Download this fast and stick it on a harddrive...we WON'T be hearing it (in film)...
lol, cute.  very doubtful they'll cut the audio out of a scene though, haha.  maybe the over done squishy noises, since those seem like they were laid on a little too thick depending on what they are.

whiterabbit

The one thing I gather the most from the audio is that the snake thing sure sounds like an alien. Even to the point that it has to be a facehugger. It squeezes like one and if you try to remove it it breaks the host. Least to mention that acid effects.

Xenomorphine

"Oh yeah... Oh yeah... It's getting tighter..."

That part sounded bizarrely pleasurable!

Just remember, these parts might not even be in any scenes. They could have simply got some of the actors to say random stuff into a microphone and then added weird organic sounds to the recording. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed