Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,836 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jun 22, 2010, 03:47:05 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2010, 03:27:26 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jun 21, 2010, 03:06:35 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 20, 2010, 10:00:00 PM
Replaying Uncharted on Crushing mode and it's kicking my ass.

The first game is alot harder on crushing than the second simply because yo ucant move through areas and wipe out enemies stealthily. In most areas youre extremely lucky if you can even kill one guy without the rest noticing. Chapter 4 seems to be the hardest for alot of people (myself included). probably because its so early in the game and so unforgiving. The enemy numbers are relentless and you have to be almost flawless with your headshots and waste very little shots to survive it. once past that, i found i got into my stride and nothing else seemed to give me much problems (apart from the final fight on the boat which annoyed the tits off me)

Ya, level 4 had me tripping. That's the level right after the plane is shot down right?

Yup. The bit that got me was the area where you climb up into the tree where the plane is hanging. There are enemies coming from both directions at times and popping youre head out for more than a fraction of a second and youre dead. shotguns and blindfire is a must and if youre too slow to kill the guys you get outflanked very quickly. annoyed me no end  >:(

I learned how to master headshots. Problem is though, when you're in a hot situation like that though, you reeeeeally need to watch out for guys you've missed. Because even though the coast may look clear, Nate is still running and the music doesn't slow down, and you're left wondering where that last sailor is. The amount of times I've died as a result... >_<

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Red Dead co-op.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Spider-Man Web of Shadows (2 achievements to go)

Borderlands

Crackdown 2 Demo

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Liberating Mehico in Red Dead;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

War for Cybertron soon.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Modern Warfare 2.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 23, 2010, 06:12:58 PM
War for Cybertron soon.

Same here, I hope I can get it soon this weekend.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm picking my copy up in less than an hour ;D but I'm going to finish Uncharted on Crushing first. Come to far to not do that...

dallevalle

dallevalle

half life 2 mod ( Zombie panic)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Nope

Nope

Joe DANGER, Man this game is addicting, and still playing oblivion

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

I am going to start Resident Evil 5 soon.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) addicting as usual :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Jun 24, 2010, 11:51:18 PM
I am going to start Resident Evil 5 soon.

Just starting?? Dude, get the Gold Edition. The original game has been out for over a year now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed