GTA5 on PC is f**king incredible.

Tested out the Video Editor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4eMnG1RccQ#ws

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

it'd be cooler if you did't hit the car at the end :D

Sabby

Sabby

He's been out of the game for a while! Give him some time.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Postal 2

Project X Zone

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 19, 2015, 12:25:13 PM

Fantastic game. Just made it to lvl 100 and going to Bitterblack Isle for the first time.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 19, 2015, 12:30:03 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 19, 2015, 12:25:13 PM

Fantastic game. Just made it to lvl 100 and going to Bitterblack Isle for the first time.

I'm only lvl 30 right now. I mostly like the game. Greatswords are fun as hell, makes me feel like I'm playing Berserk The Game

Sabby

Sabby

I do feel like the game is skewed more towards archery then anything else. I love the give and take you get with a shield, but I've found that I have more options and can deal more damage as any kind of bow wielder, and I don't have to get right into the action to do it. I hate playing as a Mage though. I have to for at least 20 levels to buff my Magick Attack for Magick Archer.

I've only started using a sword and shield on Bitterblack. I really like the gameplay, even though I know I'd have an easier time of things if I were a Strider. The first time I fought a giant skeleton, it sprinted down the hall at me and I pulled a perfect block just on pure reflex, and the entire fight was us countering each other until I got enough solid hits in.

I find that style of gameplay way more fun then the pseudo third person shooter style ya get with a Strider.

Keg

Keg

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Seeing that Mankind Divided trailer got me excited enough to finally give The Directors Cut a play. I only played Human Revolution once and that was nearly 3.5 years ago. I forgot how great this game is. I decided right from the go that I wouldn't just keep reloading the previous autosave to get through the game stealthily. I decided if I f**k up them tough luck, deal with it. Really fun way to play because lets face it doing the whole game stealthily seems such a shame when youve got some cool tools at your disposal. Really looking forward to having a finished save game too so that next time I play it I can start with all my augs and really have some fun. Probably save that for just before the sequel gets released.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Slowly making my way to G-Rank since I want some weapon upgrades and decent armors to deal with the monsters at rank 7 since more of them are what were previously end game monsters in 3U and are now f**king regular high rank enemies. :laugh: :'( :'(

Bayonetta 2

Also slowly making my way through this, cause goddamn this is just as hard if not harder than the first game. Just when you think you're used to it from playing the first so much the game annihilates you. very good game gotta keep playing it.

Resident Evil Revelations 2

So much f**king content in this game for 40 bucks, what a steal.

Shovel Knight

What a fun little game. I was already really liking it but then I ran into f**kING ZUBAZ AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THE GAME. 8)

Randomizer

Randomizer

WATCH_DOGS

Avert Fate

Halo CE

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Sabby

Sabby

So, Turok 2008. Remember that game? Remember how it played super good, except not at all? Well, it's on PC, apparently. A proper FOV and mouse aiming? Okay, let me see this.

Whoa, what a difference that made! This is pretty legit. Horrible, thematically, but it's a slick shooter.

Keg

Keg

I was just looking at my trophy list the other day and it reminded me of so many games i played in the early days of PS3 that id completely forgotten about and Turok was one of them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 30, 2015, 03:55:36 AM
So, Turok 2008. Remember that game? Remember how it played super good, except not at all? Well, it's on PC, apparently. A proper FOV and mouse aiming? Okay, let me see this.

Whoa, what a difference that made! This is pretty legit. Horrible, thematically, but it's a slick shooter.

I loved that game on the PS3. Too bad I bought in 2009 when no one was playing MP anymore.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

XCOM: Enemy Within

Gettin' real sick of those f**king Sectopods

Lost Planet 2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed