Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,822 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 31, 2014, 01:55:42 PM
RE4 is not good RE game either. Its just a good game.

I disagree. I'll concede that around the end of the game it started getting ridiculous, but not anymore so than the games before it. Don't try and tell me that a secret lab under a police station makes any kind of logical sense.

The games had great atmosphere, which RE4 had up until the last two acts or so. Also, tank controls made combat hectic and panicky which worked with the atmosphere to create the horror experience. When the world came to its senses and ditched the tank controls and fixed cameras, zombies became far less horrifying because we could actually see what we're aiming at. That's what killed RE: a decent camera and aiming that works.

WinterActual

WinterActual

The game is run n gun after the first few levels. That's not RE.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Anyone tried No One Lives Forever ? Heard about this game a long time ago but only now I looked up for it . Is it worth playing?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Of course it is. It was awesome game back then. Both of them.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Good .  :) Downloading it now .

WinterActual

WinterActual

You may not like it not though. Our standards are set too high because of the games these days.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I heard it has some humor in it , funny moments and things like that . I played games like this before so I think I'm fine with it .

WinterActual

WinterActual

Whats with your avatar btw? It looks very familiar.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I was looking for something WW2 - Brothers in Arms related ... when I stumbled upon this . I liked it so much that I decided I should use it as a profile picture .

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 31, 2014, 06:01:36 PM
It looks very familiar.

Have you went on gearbox's forums? If yes , then you should know about it . I have no idea who created it tough .  :-\

WinterActual

WinterActual

I don't have any reason to go there anymore. But yeah I have about 1.1k posts or so.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Crash Bandicoot

Good old fashioned 90s classic 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: Downpour

Yep, still my third or fourth favorite in the series. That bit at the end is just too insane.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Arena quests are no f**king joke.

Dark Souls

Them 50,000+ souls and 24 humanity I lost months ago cause of a cliff in Blighttown, got them back, so I'm good again. 8)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 01, 2014, 02:10:21 AM

Blighttown

Those two words put together send me into a spiraling madness with the flashbacks of my many deaths there...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 01, 2014, 02:16:38 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 01, 2014, 02:10:21 AM

Blighttown

Those two words put together send me into a spiraling madness with the flashbacks of my many deaths there...

My only death so far has been from trying to just run the gauntlet and get to the nearest bonfire I could the first time I got there. Little did I know it was like 100,000 miles away and I had every enemy chasing me. Which caused me to freak out and try to make a huge jump. :laugh:

The god awful framerate in the console version doesn't help either. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed