Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,640 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have little knowledge of Bioware, so I'll have to hear the opinions of my knowledgeable buddies, whenever that happens.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I blame EA for ME3's shortcomings.

Still doesn't change the fact that 95% of the game was f**king amazing.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 22, 2014, 01:57:21 AM

I know right?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 22, 2014, 01:57:21 AM

Really?

Seemed to me most of your dialog was chosen for you, hence rendering Shepard no-longer your "Shepard" and half the game was fetch quests. The emotional moments were great like Mordin and I even like the Extended Cut ending when in context with Leviathan.
But for once don't blame EA, the short-comings and stubborness was entirely Bioware Montreal (Whatever one works on ME and thankfully not DA) enacted primarly by Casey Hudson and Mac Walters changing the focus of the reason behind the story from Dark Matter to AI. Couple that with the absence of Drew.K and you get a pretty shoddy third and final entry, maybe great on it's own terms but to most fans not a worthy successor to the previous two.

I like it despite it's faults though, but most fans either dislike it or outright hate it.
I hope Inquistion will learn from DA2 & ME3's mistakes.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I thought it was okay.  The combat was much improved and I liked it until they swapped Harbinger and the reapers with Illusive Man which was kind of shitty.  I was also not in favor of having so many of my favorite characters removed from the gameplay in the third. 

One mission with Jack and Katsumi?  Sadface. 

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

You're right about that too, Illusive Man was the coolest motherf**ker in ME2, in ME3 he's a cartoon villian along with Kai Leng who only works if you've read the books.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

What they did with the Rachni was f**king inexcusable, and they completely butchered what made Cerberus interesting in the second game.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 22, 2014, 03:30:48 AM
What they did with the Rachni was f**king inexcusable, and they completely butchered what made Cerberus interesting in the second game.

Yeah, the game has loads of problems. /:

Still like it though lol, I'm more forgiving than others though.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Here I am still trying to truck through Mass Effect 1.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 22, 2014, 03:36:20 AM
Here I am still trying to truck through Mass Effect 1.

Is that a Mako pun? Lol

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Killzone Shadowfall. I would very much like to find the person who sets the parameters by which trophy acquisition is made possible so I may bludgeon them to death with something extremely light, thus forcing me to do so for an extended period of time with maximal muscular force.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

DayZ: SA

Barely made it out of that base, but I got a lot of shit, and I only had to kill one person for it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid 4

I genuinely don't mind the long cut scenes all that, but f**k me can the exposition be repetitive. "Why did he keep him alive?" For f**k's sake Snake, she literally just explained that two minutes ago. :laugh: That being said, I enjoy Act 3 a lot more than most, and find trailing the guy to be pretty fun and tense. Of course, the whole thing was broken as hell this time since I had the Otacon face camo. :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Dungeon Dashers - AMAZING game! The nostalgia factor is so damn high in this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed