Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,141 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I was doing awesome till he showed up. I never died once and I was shooting them out of the sky like crazy. They would even come at me in twos to team up on me but somehow in hell I'd keep out flying them then end up right up behind them and I'd shoot them both down the same way. Eventually at the first sign of my shooting they'd just say "F**k this" and abort.

I wasn't even camping the enemy airfield either (f**k that). When I'd shoot down my prey I'd fly as high up as I could then look down on the map in 3rd person. If I saw jets taking off I wouldn't attack immediately, I'm honourable so I'd give my foes a chance to get up in the air. But I'm so high up that they think our jets are dead, wrong. I'd stalk their movement from high above then when they opportunity presented itself I'd dive down like a screaming war bird and come up behind them, then shoot them with my machine guns. They never did catch on so they kept dying and dying.

Then all of my fun ended when the shit bucket arrived.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 19, 2013, 05:07:36 PM
To have even 1 service star as "sniper" in BF3 is just insult to everybody who knows what a real sniping means.

Implying he knows what real sniping is... ::)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Still farming G-Rank Rathian, already have all the ore's (more than I need really :laugh:) now I just got to get some more carves off of her and I'll have Rathian X armor. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Deadpool

This game just gets funnier and funnier. There was even a part that played like a top down 8-bit game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 20, 2013, 03:46:58 AM
He probably had a shit bucket.
Yeah, all jet/heli nerds who dominate the matches have shit buckets beneath them. Thats for sure.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Killzone Mercenary Beta

Prime113

Prime113

NHL 14 demo. Lovin it.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

ON THE HARDEST LEVEL. SO MUCH OF A CLUSTERf**k DURING THESE LEVELS.

My reaction:

Spoiler
I finally convinced my best friend to lend me RE 68)
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

ew

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Green plesioth needs to burn in hell with the rest of his kind.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 21, 2013, 01:59:54 AM
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

ON THE HARDEST LEVEL. SO MUCH OF A CLUSTERf**k DURING THESE LEVELS.

My reaction:

Spoiler
I finally convinced my best friend to lend me RE 68)
[close]

Ha, RE6 is almost as bad if you don't have the patch to put the camera farther away from your character, you can't tell where ANY enemy is coming from.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 21, 2013, 02:02:37 AM
ew

It's not that bad.

It's just stupid.

Really.
Really.
Really f**king stupid.

Like anything that has Resident Evil in the title. :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I've never liked anything Resident Evil related. Movies(except for this one animated one which was kinda cool), and games.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 21, 2013, 02:11:34 AM
I've never liked anything Resident Evil related. Movies(except for this one animated one which was kinda cool), and games.

The second animated one was even better.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

It better have been the second animated one cause the first was just as bad as the live action movies. :laugh:

Quote from: Prime113 on Aug 21, 2013, 02:15:38 AM

The second animated one was even better.

That.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I think it had Leon in it and it started off in an airport. Is that the one?  :P

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 21, 2013, 02:24:22 AM
I think it had Leon in it and it started off in an airport. Is that the one?  :P

Leon is in both. The one you're talking about is the first animated movie. It starts off pretty good, but slowly goes downhill for me. The second one is pretty badass. It looks beautiful, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed