Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,026 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So get it on the PC :P

My laptop barely plays Portal. Can't afford another one, could afford, but can't justify getting an xbox.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Why would you need to justify it? Just tell her you're f**king buying one and that's it.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 16, 2012, 08:08:24 PM
Why would you need to justify it? Just tell her you're f**king buying one and that's it.

Like a Boss

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 16, 2012, 08:08:24 PM

That's what I did when I ordered a Vita can't get away with it that often, we are saving for a house.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Feb 16, 2012, 06:29:46 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 16, 2012, 05:56:05 PM
Quote from: Keg on Feb 16, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
Binary Domain demo. Been interested in this for a while so if I like the demo enough I'll pick this up before Syndicate which releases the same day. Although im thinking Syndicate is going to be quite a popular game and Binary Domain is gonna bomb like Vanquish so it might be more sensible to wait because Binary Domain could end up in the bargain bin within a matter of weeks.

Demo finally out? Yes. Must download now.

It's pretty damn good actually. The only thing I didnt like about it was the lead characters voice acting, it was terrible but after Vanquish I can deal with that.

Is there any of the voice command stuff they've been talking about in the demo?

Keg

Keg

Yes but the demo isnt really long enough to get a full sense of it. I did notice at one point I was asked to do something by a team mate and in the heat of the battle I forgot to reply and they got angry that I didnt awknowledge them and then when I asked for cover afterwards they wouldnt give me it because they didnt trust me after I had f**ked up.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Feb 16, 2012, 08:34:49 PM
Yes but the demo isnt really long enough to get a full sense of it. I did notice at one point I was asked to do something by a team mate and in the heat of the battle I forgot to reply and they got angry that I didnt awknowledge them and then when I asked for cover afterwards they wouldnt give me it because they didnt trust me after I had f**ked up.

Well if I do get the game looks like it'll be on Xbox cause I have no mic for PS3. {oddly enough I got the demo for PS3..might need to delete it and switch to Xbox}

Lie

Lie

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 16, 2012, 08:02:51 PM
So get it on the PC :P

Might just do that but I'd like some trophies for the hard work.

Playing Stacking.

fry1236

fry1236

I beat that guy with the sward and then I grabbed his sward and stabbed him some more to show off I got his sward  8) And then I killed the guy with the big ass gun and took his big ass gun but then the level ended  :-\ oh well  ;D

Halo reach btw

Keg

Keg

Vanquish.

My god I had forgotten how good this game is. Never, ever a dull moment and a constant joy to play. Can't for the life of me understand why I traded this in. Picked it up again for nothing anyway after trading in my PSP games (my PSP is broken so not much point keeping them).

It's like a current gen version of all those crazy ass shooters of yesteryear that were all about pure mayhem and chaos on the screen. It's got a very old school vibe despite it being a very modern third person shooter and it's refreshing to play a game with the aura of a mid 90's action game that's all about the visuals and gameplay and less about story and taking things too seriously. This game knows it's ridiculous and it's not ashamed about it. It's not for everyone, some will absolutely hate it, but for that "get it" it's just so much damn fun, you'll have a constant smirk while playing.

This game has been criminally underplayed since its release about a year and bit ago so if you havnt played it and youre a fan of frantic third person shooters you should definately pick it up considering how cheap it is now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wanted to give it a shot but I heard the controls were clunky. Your thoughts?

Keg

Keg

Clunky? I think the controls are superb considering how fast the game is and how much is happening onscreen. They're responsive and you always feel in control even when everything aroudn you is utter chaos (all of the time). The more you play it, the more fun it becomes too as you learn how to be more adventurous with youre abilities instead of just playing it like a conventional cover shooter (which you can).

You'll feel comfortable with the controls and the cover system within 20 minutes but its when you start to mess around with boosting, evading, melee and AR mode (like a focus or bullet time mode) to take down enemies without cover that you really see what the game is all about. It plays just as well as any other current gen third person shooter, except this one's alot faster paced. Aiming is a breeze and executing slides and focus modes and getting in and out of cover all while continuing to shoot becomes second nature and the animation of the suit and the way it transforms and moves as you go looks superb.

The game doesn't do anything new, but it what it does do, it does superbly.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Keg on Feb 17, 2012, 08:47:17 PM
Vanquish.
Brilliant game, so over the top its bloody great. :P

r888

r888

Mass Effect 3 demo
f**king AWESOME

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed