Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 14, 2012, 01:30:38 AM
Quote from: m41guy on Jan 13, 2012, 07:01:19 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 09, 2012, 07:03:35 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 06:58:53 PM
Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...
What's your race?
The only one that was pretty interesting was the cat people...
I think the reson why I do not enjoy it as much as most people is because it reminds me to much of D&D and well I can be whatever I want in D&D

That and Elder Scrolls games have each game's story to be geared towards a specific race per the storyline's character(you).  Morrowind was for Dark Elves, Skyrim for Nords(I haven't played oblivion).  You can play as ANY race but that's for diversity of players more than storytelling, IMHO.  You can play it however you want, but it can take away from the game if you are not of the seemingly storyline intended race.
Noticed that... so to me the game is disapointing...

There really aren't any major playing as another race story-wise. About the only thing is that people may like you a little bit better as a Nord.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Iron Brigade

Pretty fun Tower Defense style game. It's definitely designed for co-op, but luckily my best friend has it too so we're havin' some fun killin' TV robot..monster..things.

Prime113

Prime113

Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm giving Skyrim a break and starting the Modern Warfare 3 campaign on hardened.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Classic Aliens VS Preadator 2000.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 14, 2012, 09:09:06 PM
I'm giving Skyrim a break and starting the Modern Warfare 3 campaign on hardened.

I think I'll hit lvl 40 tonight(I'm like 4/5 of the way there) and then continue AC:Revelations.  I've played for about 5 min...I'm a bad assassin lol.  I admit, I got a little turned off by the Turn-based mini game.  I've only had to do it once but it was enough.   :-\

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Turok 2 Seeds of Evil

So glad a friend downloaded it for me, can't stop playing with cheats even though I promised myself to. :laugh:

Edit: Just played the Asura's Wrath demo it may be mostly just QTE's but I'll be damned if this wasn't awesome. It's like a blend of Dragon Ball Z, God of War, sci-fi, and Buddhist mythology. It's over the top, insane and just plane crazy. Just the way I like it. I definitely know what game I'm going to be playing with metal blasting out of my iPod dock. ;D

Lie

Lie

Dark Souls!

So good, in many ways better than Skyrim but Skyrim's easier to get into... I need to get back to that game I've got 79%.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Finished Modern Warfare 3 on hardened in less than 4 and a half hours (I hope Aliens: Colonial Marines will be longer...). Dat campaign was mind blowing.

I introduced myself to the multipayer for a bit. Best game was 26-8 at level 3 against all these prestiged dudes.

I may sound like an idiot but I was trying to join in with Ghost Rider but I couldn't figure out how. I havn't been invited by a friend under the new changes before. I would just get a pop up from him in "beacons and activity". I'd look at his profile and I couldn't find anything that said something like "Join this game".

Why the f**k do they have to change things like this?

r888

r888

Rage and fallout 3

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil (the remake not the original)

Finished 0 this morning and I'm just about halfway done, underground labs and naked zombies here I come. I'm going to try to finish RE 2 and 3 this coming weekend. Then RECVX and finally RE 4 and 5. Trying to get myself up to date with the series again for Revelations which comes out on the 7th over here. ;D

Nightlord

Nightlord

Been playing Dawn of War 2 Retribution lately.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Unreal Tournament 2004

feels so good to play this game again..so much better than the COD style shit FPS games have been shitting out recently.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 14, 2012, 02:55:13 PM
Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...
What's your race?
I think the reson why I do not enjoy it as much as most people is because it reminds me to much of D&D and well I can be whatever I want in D&D

That and Elder Scrolls games have each game's story to be geared towards a specific race per the storyline's character(you).  Morrowind was for Dark Elves, Skyrim for Nords(I haven't played oblivion).  You can play as ANY race but that's for diversity of players more than storytelling, IMHO.  You can play it however you want, but it can take away from the game if you are not of the seemingly storyline intended race.

There really aren't any major playing as another race story-wise. About the only thing is that people may like you a little bit better as a Nord.
What do most people play as?
------------------------------------------
Tryed playing Fable 3 again...
Please somebody kill it kill it before I try playing it again!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 17, 2012, 06:38:38 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 14, 2012, 02:55:13 PM
Skyrim
What's your race?

What do most people play as?
------------------------------------------
Tryed playing Fable 3 again...
Please somebody kill it kill it before I try playing it again!

Depends on your fighting style really.

MW3. I went to the dark side. I'm using a Striker and Akimbo FMG9s. I'm fighting fire with fire in other words. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed