Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,824 times)

Keg

Keg

With Dead Space I find it completely depends on my mood and the surroundings. Playing it with headphones on in the dark, alone, even when ive beaten it several times, can still put the willies up me and yet other times im not bothered by it.

Effectz

Effectz

Dead Space was alot more frightening than Deadspace 2 simply because you did not know what to expect.Deadspace 2 it throws you right into it from the start literally.Deadspace 2 did have its moments though.

Keg

Keg

I thought the beginning of Dead Space was f**king superb. I never expected it to all happen so fast. Yes it's not scary but induces a hell of alot of f**king panic. You're strapped up and you cant fight back and all you can do is run like hell. I loved that. And then when it calms down and youre wandering around a dark hospital with strange noises and screams its superb. I think if you hadnt played the first game the opening half hour of the sequel would be terrifying but because youve already been through all of this for the best part of 10 hours youre numb to it.

Effectz

Effectz

There was no Boss fights at all in Deadspace 2 i would hardly call the zero g fight a fight but rather a really long quicktime event.There was a few bosses in Deadspace though,especially the Nercomorph you cant kill and have to escape from,i hated that guy,always made me panic.

Spoiler
The puzzle to move the boxes with Telekinesis whiel hes chasing you,oh lord
[close]

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Grand Theft Auto 4

I forgot how much ass I suck when it comes to multiplayer in this game.

Edit

Just finished Skyward Sword, this is easily now my favorite Zelda game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Trophy hunting in Arkham Asylum then moving on to Heavy Rain.

r888

r888

Bioshock 2

I love the big sisters that freaky as f**k, the little sisters Im saving all of them

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Aliens vs. Predator 1999
Aliens vs. Predator 2 2001
My cousin was interested in these so we tried them of his laptop and they worked.
Since he doesn't require the disc to play the original game, it is all his now.
He will leave LV 426 in tatters. I am so proud.  :'(

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: r888 on Jan 01, 2012, 04:50:25 AM
Bioshock 2

I love the big sisters that freaky as f**k, the little sisters Im saving all of them

have fun

Nope

Nope

I bought Assassins Creed 2 last night. It's pretty enjoyable so far. They did a horrible job of communicating which button was which in the tutorial, but that is my only gripe so far. woop woop assasinating dudes. Oh and Empire Total War. Love love LOVE it.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Mass Effect 2.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year edition. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finished one ending in Heavy Rain. I might go and see the others.

fry1236

fry1236

I got Halo 3 so I'm playing that again.

And I got Assassin's creed 2 new for $10 today !! score, I haven't played it yet but I think I will be playing it a lot soon  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed