Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,548 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

LMAO the lighting ruined the game so much that MEL was the second highest game by player count ever on steam.  Second only to Apex............a multiplayer game.  SMELLS LIKE FAILURE TO ME. 

People just whine about anything these days. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

EU4

After the disaster of getting a huge coalition against me from making Brandenburg a vassal I decided that was the end of that game because getting that much aggressive expansion for something that's part of my mission tree and after over a decade of no expanding just rubs me the wrong way.

Now I'm actually planning on playing as Lubeck for the first time (especially since it got lots of love in 1.34) and by extension playing as the leader of the Hanseatic League which is a trade league/defensive alliance. Looking at the new mission tree it looks like you can even eventually towards the end of the mission tree change from a republic to a kingdom and crown a Queen of the Hanseatic League.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 14, 2022, 10:45:56 PMPeople just whine about anything these days. 

Or the lighting's an important part of storytelling? And it was ruined.

I'm glad there's still interest in Mass Effect, but it's still not the intended artistic vision being presented accurately here.

It is like Predator being slathered in DNR, sure it's still Predator, but it's an inferior way of experiencing Predator.

Stitch

Stitch

I finally finished God of War: Ragnarok. It only took 53 1/4 hours! That's a big game. Still have some side quests left, as well, but I might leave them for the time being.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The lighting in ME2 wasn't important enough to the game's storytelling that I noticed it was changed for MEL. 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, can't say I noticed anything either.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You not noticing it's not indicative of anything.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I didn't notice anything either and my taste is impeccable.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 15, 2022, 04:42:43 AMEU4

After the disaster of getting a huge coalition against me from making Brandenburg a vassal I decided that was the end of that game because getting that much aggressive expansion for something that's part of my mission tree and after over a decade of no expanding just rubs me the wrong way.

Now I'm actually planning on playing as Lubeck for the first time (especially since it got lots of love in 1.34) and by extension playing as the leader of the Hanseatic League which is a trade league/defensive alliance. Looking at the new mission tree it looks like you can even eventually towards the end of the mission tree change from a republic to a kingdom and crown a Queen of the Hanseatic League.

As long as you nuke Vienna!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

High on Life

Been enjoying this game so far and has had me laughing in places  :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Started The Callisto Protocol. After GoWR it's... A lot slower.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Metal Gear Dead Space. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Epic Games is giving away the PC versions of Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics for free today.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/free-games

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

@Local Trouble want to add me on Xbox? BlueMarsalis79

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 23, 2022, 04:41:51 AM@Local Trouble want to add me on Xbox? BlueMarsalis79

Chances are you'd only see my account online when my niece or nephew is using it.  I haven't played anything in a while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed