News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,800 times)

SiL

They said there was music from Alien in it.

Hope the final score is as good.

echobbase79

Quote from: banecat on Jan 25, 2017, 12:30:20 AM
for someone who isn't a super sleuth like myself
can someone point me in the direction of the 4chan stuff please

There's a topic around here somewhere. Checkout the last few pages back. I never looked at it though.

banecat

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 25, 2017, 12:47:05 AM

There's a topic around here somewhere. Checkout the last few pages back. I never looked at it though.

thanks but looks like the 4chan thread was deleted

echobbase79

I sent you a PM of something that could be related to some of the spoilers. Again I didn't look because I'm avoiding them. Actually. when the online marketing swing starts I'll probably disappear from this board.

banecat

thanks a bunch
that has spoiled me some ha

echobbase79

Quote from: banecat on Jan 25, 2017, 02:08:22 AM
thanks a bunch
that has spoiled me some ha

Without saying did you like what you read?

banecat

yeah, i loved the part about david and shaw starting a half human half synth family and vacationing in fiji
oh wait, you didn't want to know spoilers

Anthony

Quote from: banecat on Jan 25, 2017, 02:57:41 AM
yeah, i loved the part about david and shaw starting a half human half synth family and vacationing in fiji

*starts writing AU fanfiction*

echobbase79

:D That's awesome!

Anthony

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 25, 2017, 03:35:31 AM

:D That's awesome!

Now that I think about it, how could a human and an android re-produce.....actually, don't answer that.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55868.0

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 24, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
QuoteGot huge info on #kongskullisland and #AlienCovenant this weekend. Like full spoilers. Won't be posting specifics, but maybe teasers.

https://twitter.com/mattmcgloin/status/823812242307059714

Writer for Cosmic Book News. Not sure what new he could possibly spoil after the 4chan stuff though.  :laugh:

Sounds like he may have seen a test screening or spoke to someone who has -

Quotethey had a screener here in LA

https://twitter.com/mattmcgloin/status/823999859304767488

So likely to be nothing really new. Unless they made some significant changes and it was a very recent screening.

Pvt. Himmel

Asked a few more question to Sagaradoa I asked....

We've seen some deaths in the trailer is there any others you could describe, and are there any engineers present in film.

Also it was said that there is a tune that lures them to the planet do you know what that may be?   

And he responded...

Spoiler

Most of the crew get killed off by the aliens between the first backburster scene and when they get rescued by David. Bechir's character gets acid in the face in a scene kind of reminiscent of Hicks getting splattered with acid blood.

Engineers are only seen in the flashback scene, not in the "present" with the Covenant crew.

Covenant picks up a mysterious signal, broken up and garbled a bit. Tennessee hears it, starts repeating along with it and finally realizes it's an old classic pop/rock tune, (I can't remember which song it is though). After that happens, the crew decides to follow the source and ends up at the Engineer planet.         
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for sharing. I'm really curious to know what that song is. No-one seems to remember it.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 25, 2017, 10:40:44 AM
Thanks for sharing. I'm really curious to know what that song is. No-one seems to remember it.

Yeah me too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed