Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,590 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: SM on Feb 14, 2011, 05:21:39 AM
But on the other hand, for what was supposed to be an action film it woulda been nice if there was a much more versing - which woulda meant the Predators living longer.

Or if Anderson kept the 5 Predators that were originally supposed to be in the movie instead of shortening it to just 3.  What happened to the other 2 again?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Hey died in the first fight

predxeno

predxeno

Huh? ???

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

They.
They died in the first fight.

SiL

SiL

Their entire role is to walk in, see the carnage left by Grid, then promptly get slaughtered and face-raped between them. The end.

predxeno

predxeno

No, I wasn't talking about Celtic and Chopper, I was talking about Predators 4 and 5.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: SM on Feb 14, 2011, 04:32:43 AM
Because killing an Alien is some rite of passage - why would experienced Predators be doing a rite of passage?

The experienced ones sit on the ship and go "f**k that noise!"

And then let an Alien on board...

Because They consider Aliens the most dangerous game.
Why not hunt humans for a rights of passage. The whole right of passage concept is dumb. It should of been the most successful and experienced Predators that earn a right to hunt the deadliest game.
Quote from: predxeno on Feb 14, 2011, 05:24:53 PM
No, I wasn't talking about Celtic and Chopper, I was talking about Predators 4 and 5.

I think Anderson did not have a big enough budget for five.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

For all we know, as I keep saying, the Predators in 'AvP' could be the social stage just before the 'Elder' Predator. The data given is not enough to prove that they're 'youngsters', only that they're 'warriors that have to mark themselves'. We don't know for what, though. Hey, Chopper's skulls up there suggest he's been sporting before.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 09:35:19 PM
For all we know, as I keep saying, the Predators in 'AvP' could be the social stage just before the 'Elder' Predator. The data given is not enough to prove that they're 'youngsters', only that they're 'warriors that have to mark themselves'. We don't know for what, though. Hey, Chopper's skulls up there suggest he's been sporting before.

The fact they had the get their plasma caster in the pyramid (and aren't alreday equipped with). Is some kind a hint (for me) that they were young preds.

Valaquen

Valaquen

I don't like AVP at all, Omega, but I like you, you're Aaaaaa-okay, so this is for you:

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 14, 2011, 09:47:09 PM
I don't like AVP at all, Omega, but I like you, you're Aaaaaa-okay, so this is for you:

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/mrmagoo6/picture002.jpg

I like that.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I love you!

The last part of the quote, though, is slightly unfair. No one can kill Danny Glover. Except 2012.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

^Given the fact how he is talking about Predator 2 ,I don't think that Omega gonna like this.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Feb 14, 2011, 09:51:32 PM
^Given the fact how he is talking about Predator 2 ,I don't think that Omega gonna like this.
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 14, 2011, 09:49:57 PM
I love you!
:laugh:

QuoteThe last part of the quote, though, is slightly unfair. No one can kill Danny Glover. Except 2012.
I know, but it's a joke, I'll let it slide  :D

predxeno

predxeno

So the Predators in AVP are somewhat skilled.  This makes them more advanced than Pussyface.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed