Predator south China sea

Started by predator elite, Apr 25, 2023, 11:55:20 PM

Author
Predator south China sea (Read 8,670 times)

razeak

razeak

I'm half way through South China Sea. Excellent.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm pretty surprised that
Spoiler
only two main characters had died when I'm way past half the book.
[close]

Regardless, it has succeeded in staying really engaging.

razeak

razeak

I finished it. Very good and some unexpected things happen in the last few chapters.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I can't wait. I actually read it really slowly, I don't want it to be over lol.

Wweyland

Wweyland

For anyone finishing this, check out Predator: Turnabout next.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 13, 2024, 08:39:39 AMThis book should at least get some mentions in other Predator EU lore, a NECA figure, or anything.
It's a bit as if it doesn't exists, and for a lot of people, it doesn't.

Its a rare expensive book that doesnt get printed anymore and wasnt translated into other languages so. Funny how the best predator novel is barely known. Like I wouldnt be surprised if I was the only brazillian that has a physical copy of this here. Not many fans willing to pay that much for an old novel, at least I got it before the value of my currency went to shit.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 12, 2024, 05:13:53 PMFirst ever predator or alien novel I'm reading. Halfway through, it's really good so far.

Damn you got the best right away, no predator character in the others will compare to this one's.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I wonder how many prints this book got in total?
I would rate Turnabout slightly higher than South China Sea, its a bit more tight story and more personal.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 18, 2024, 02:14:39 AMDamn you got the best right away, no predator character in the others will compare to this one's.

I love it. I actually don't want characters to die, it got me really invested, somehow way more than with the last two movies  :laugh:

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 18, 2024, 07:36:15 AMI wonder how many prints this book got in total?
I would rate Turnabout slightly higher than South China Sea, its a bit more tight story and more personal.

Turna is a good written novel I just don't like the guy just one shooting multiple predators, most are cannon fodder, the preds are boring there.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 18, 2024, 01:43:29 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 18, 2024, 02:14:39 AMDamn you got the best right away, no predator character in the others will compare to this one's.

I love it. I actually don't want characters to die, it got me really invested, somehow way more than with the last two movies  :laugh:

Same, both characters and predator are way better than we usually get. SCS is like the Predator 3 for me.

Wweyland

Wweyland

True, Turnabout is a not a Predator-side story.
I think it has one page from the Predator's POV, that is a sort of "what if", or what the main characters think they would be seeing. Even mentioning a few Predator names, if I'm not mistaken.

However, Flesh and Blood is also a great DH Press novel that has a lot of good Predator POV stuff.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Spoiler
Colqhoun and Tau down. Nikolai too, Marikova supposedly ?
[close]

This book is really good at suspens.

predator elite

predator elite

Just to update on this seeing as I haven't I do still intend to do the audiobook, that being said I've been homeless for a good few months and almost all my stuff is in storage for obvious reason,by homeless I mean no home of my own and not on the streets and hopefully that will change soon,flesh and blood and forever midnight will come after too if people can understand my accent well enough

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I wish you the best man.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Spoiler
f**king Nikolai is unkillable lol
[close]

Wweyland

Wweyland

I loved the weird chapter how the villain started to decorate the lodge with Christmas lights (or was it Easter?).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed