DH Announces Predator: Hunters!

Started by Ultramorph, Feb 09, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Author
DH Announces Predator: Hunters! (Read 45,493 times)

Russ840

Russ840

Just read the first issue. Nice little set up issue, as i expected. I think the art works well. Characters seem to be fleshed out nicely. We could be in for a very good Predator comic here.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I have similar feelings as well, not sure about the art yet. The preds look weird but they still look pretty cool in a few panels. I like the connections to the older comics. Its mostly set up but i think this will be betfer than the last predator series from 09.

Looks like the next issue will introduce another old character, im hoping for Detective Schaeffer  :laugh:

Russ840

Russ840

I was hoping the same. Could also be the girl that survived in Bad Blood. 

happypred

happypred

The redrawing of that scene in Big Game with Nakai holding the Yautja's head...really sucks compared to the original art.

ClockworkHorror

I will eagerly await NECA doing the Predator from the book's intro. He looks badass.

The Alien Predator

I really enjoyed the comic and love the artwork.

happypred

happypred

A bit too cartoony IMO

...but I understand the late 80s/early 90s are gone forever

Blood Warrior

They seemed a little more tribal?  I enjoyed the first issue.  I liked the art and the characters are interesting.

Corporal Hicks

I really enjoyed the first issue. Artwork is pretty nice (I'm digging this take on the Predator) and I'm enjoying the setup and the concept of a Predator hunting team. Also cool to tie them back into the other series. I like that. Pretty keen to see where this one goes.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 05:35:10 PM
I really enjoyed the first issue. Artwork is pretty nice (I'm digging this take on the Predator) and I'm enjoying the setup and the concept of a Predator hunting team. Also cool to tie them back into the other series. I like that. Pretty keen to see where this one goes.

I really liked the connective tissues to previous stories. 

Spoiler
looking forward to seeing who the returning character is in the next issue.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Any bets on Schaefer?

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 21, 2017, 11:59:21 AM
Any bets on Schaefer?

That's what i am thinking.  Perhaps.  The woman from Bad Blood ?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Maybe Schaefs will finally get a first name :laugh:

Russ840

Russ840

Is it not Detective ?  ;D

BountyHunter

OK, so if they are tying these back to older Predator comics, that means they are back in the canon now, right?

And what are all the nods back to the older stuff? I'd like to pick up some of the older series, and may as well start with stories that are possibly becoming canon again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed