Post your cool Dinosaur pictures!!!

Started by chrisr232007, Jun 18, 2011, 02:10:52 AM

Author
Post your cool Dinosaur pictures!!! (Read 77,555 times)

Vertigo

I'm sure I've seen better topics for this, but it's all I could find in the search.

Anyway, this is as little freehand doodle I started at an ME conference, then applied the colour digitally at home. Hence the crappiness.
(I know, the plates are small, I'll make the excuse that it's a junior Steggy. As for the weird hands and skinny limbs... that would be due to bad memory and undeveloped artsmanship.)

chrisr232007

Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 16, 2013, 05:19:39 PM
I'm sure I've seen better topics for this, but it's all I could find in the search.

Anyway, this is as little freehand doodle I started at an ME conference, then applied the colour digitally at home. Hence the crappiness.
(I know, the plates are small, I'll make the excuse that it's a junior Steggy. As for the weird hands and skinny limbs... that would be due to bad memory and undeveloped artsmanship.)

Nice pic. Which about time someone knocked the dust of this tread and posted something.

chrisr232007

xxx

xxx

So, having a lot of free time nowadays, I've started to draw again - this one was for my kids on the wall of their room.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: xxx on Apr 11, 2020, 04:15:05 PM
So, having a lot of free time nowadays, I've started to draw again - this one was for my kids on the wall of their room.

Nice pic!  :) Sometimes I draw abominations that almost look like dinosaurs  :laugh:

xxx

xxx

cool, I do like the coloring of your drawings :)

Kradan

Kradan

If there's a post which I need couple of minutes of scrolling to get through It's sure made by Immortan Jonesy TM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed