AvPR Nominated For Razzies

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 21, 2008, 03:51:26 PM

Author
AvPR Nominated For Razzies (Read 22,388 times)

shred predator

shred predator

R.I.P original Franchise's

slipknotpredator

I give a sh*t!    >:(  

lol

lol

This movie was a disgrace and deserves those awards.  In fact Salerno and the Strauses should also have been nominated for Razzies.

XenoVC

XenoVC

AVPR wasn't even a Straight up just horror movie    ???  

konradski

konradski

lol i love the razzies because the peeps on their also like the shit everyone else does from gone with the wind to the toxic avenger ,, before any bumnut pokes his oar in saying critics are always putting stuff down these guys like popcorn movies too and are open to all movies no doubt theyll rip into the new rambo film next n cloverfield(wich by the way is a very good movie just finished watching it and it rate,s higher above avp-r and cost measley amount of cash)see actors do make a movie watchable to the pillock waffling on about its a movie about wolf or whatever your calling it now Cloverfield opened in 3,411 theaters on January 18, 2008 and grossed a total of $16,930,000 on its opening day in the United States and Canada. It made $41,000,000 on its opening weekend, making it the most successful January release gross of all time Budget    $25 million[4] Gross revenue    $41 million (1/20/08).canada ,usa not bad doubled it money straight off and its not even been hocked around as much as avp-r avp-r Budget    US$40,000,000 Gross revenue    US$93,522,287 world wide

lol

lol

I just love all the excuses the fantards are making for AvP R.  They actually think critics are in a global conspiracy to bring the movie down.  Guess what: AvPR was trash.  Pure trash.  I don't need critics to tell me that.  The direction, acting, writing, editing, and effects were bottom of the barrel.  This should never have been released theatrically.  And BTW, Cloverfield is getting good reviews.  I couldn't care less about Rambo, it looks like a friggin joke.  Stallone is washed up and the movie looks terrible.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

remember when these films were nominated for academy awards and oscars?

howells

howells

very good comment Hicks. it's a shame FOX didnt treat these franchises with just a little more respect. i mean we're not talking about friday 13th or other crappy shockers,the first two alien films were absolute classics and the first PREDATOR was up there with them for my money,then along came the other 2 alien movies especially RESURECTION which had black humour in it for f'***s sakes! PREDATOR 2 was crap,AVP had a big budget but they f****d up with the script and director although it did have its good moments.the only way to save this franchise(if people have interest anymore) is to write a cracking PRED 3 script,hire a director who has a proven track record,give him a good budget,and FOX,DO NOT INTERFERE!! im sure ther are people out there who would be interested in a really good PREDATOR film cos i think the ALIEN franchise has worn a little thin now,unless they get CAMERON or SCOTT to write and direct.

Joker

Joker

Howells:  How can you say Fox can't interfear, there the ones that hold it. Fox did the old ones, you think any other place wants these films?

Andrew127

Andrew127

Ha I told you it would get nominated. Yes believe it or not this movie is terrible.

tim

tim

Any smart Director shouldn't touch ANY of the Alien or Predator pictures now.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To Joker Yes, FOX is the owner of the Alien and Predator movies as much as any studio and its franchises. But there are cases that they have TOO much control. Alien, Aliens, Predator were great because great directors and writers had thier own original vision and the studio left them with their work. Now when it came to later sequels and the AVP films, FOX act like they were the brains and take prime credit for them selfs. And they believe on what ever they can think of is what's the best. They think small town US is a good idea to fix AVP from the source. AVP in space was where all the praise was, just set it there.

Deco

Deco

SHREK   hahaha I told you we wouldnt need to retaliate, that the films awfulness would do that for us and by GOD WERE WE RIGHT!    :D     :D  

lolek

lolek

Hmm, why, OK there are no story, but great visual efekts, i think FOX must do third part AVP ,but director must to be Andrerson Paul, and efekts Brothers Strause, it could be GREAT, FOX GIVE A CHANCE    ;)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Goddamnit, why oh why couldnt Fox have gone with the damn comics, at least they have credibility unlike f**king suits who care about money.  This is surely the final nail in the coffin for good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed