More Comic-Con 2011 details released.

Started by RoaryUK, Jul 07, 2011, 06:45:43 PM

Author
More Comic-Con 2011 details released. (Read 33,737 times)

Wobblyboddle77

will be interesting to see if we get any footage of a living breathing space jockey in the trailer in the suit, even though , the odds are slim

JaaayDee

I'm just looking to see the cast, that's all.

CainsSon

I want to see the cast, some costumes, sets, maybe a ship or some tech stuff. All of the above A+ but something at least. I actually dont want to see any creature design at all. I want them to hold that off as long as is possible. If not completely. Actuall what I really want to see more than anything are landscapes and sets. I want to see the world the film occupies.

zodi619

I figure it will look something like the trailer  to Alien 1979. Format wise, like the way it's cut, and the music. Hopefully they wont show any alien shots. Keep it a mystery, let your imagination fill in the gaps like in Alien.

JaaayDee

Quote from: CainsSon on Jul 15, 2011, 01:40:16 AM
I want to see the cast, some costumes, sets, maybe a ship or some tech stuff. All of the above A+ but something at least. I actually dont want to see any creature design at all. I want them to hold that off as long as is possible. If not completely. Actuall what I really want to see more than anything are landscapes and sets. I want to see the world the film occupies.

This pretty much

ThisBethesdaSea

They won't be showing any of the creatures. Remember this IS a creature film. The Jockeys and the original and Jockey form of the alien. We won't see those until the film premieres methinks.

Lampeiro

Lampeiro

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jul 18, 2011, 11:21:24 PM
They won't be showing any of the creatures. Remember this IS a creature film. The Jockeys and the original and Jockey form of the alien. We won't see those until the film premieres methinks.
This sounds reasonable. I dare to say I hope they dont show any creature this soon, I don't want to have anything spoiled  :laugh:. But it would be cool to see something of the movie's universe, specially the spaceship.
I hope this movie will be huge. I'm usually not easily teased by rumors and vague news, but Prometheus is driving me crazy. I simply need to check the internet everyday for news. Its becoming a addiction  :P.

OpenMaw

Don't be so sure of that. This is 21st Century Hollywood, they like to tell the audience everything in press releases and trailers these days. It would be very shocking and a breathe of fresh air, if somehow Scott was able to keep it all close to the chest and not show us any of those amazing things, so they would be truly shocking when seen in the film. Just like Alien.

But i'm not gonna hold my breath on that, honestly.

Marr

Considering The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers and Spiderman trailers are all now "out there" I would be very suprised if nothing from Prometheus is shown.

ThisBethesdaSea

Even The Hobbit has been releasing a shit ton of official photos and that film is like 18 months away from release. Surely we will see something soon.

Keyes

The thing about all those other films you mentioned are that we roughly know what to expect with them, regarding look and designs etc... Prometheus we know next to nothing, and therefore the powers that be may choose to hold their cards close to their chest for longer to build up the anticipation...

JaaayDee

I think Prometheus is with the same boat with TDKR, and that movie already has a teaser out.

Zenzucht

If teaser will be something minimalist like The Derelict flying past shot, I will be happy :)

JaaayDee

I don't want to see anything that has to do with the aliens/jockeys.  I just want to see the human side in the trailer.  See Cain's post.

Keyes

Yeah I'd be happy if all we saw was a bit of the cast and a look at the interior of the ship. Creature stuff can come later ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed