When are we going to see some reviews?

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 17, 2007, 07:34:48 PM

Author
When are we going to see some reviews? (Read 17,275 times)

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 17, 2007, 08:56:37 PM
tomorrow you'll get the first fan review, just after first pre-screening.

How'd you know?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 17, 2007, 08:56:37 PM
tomorrow you'll get the first fan review, just after first pre-screening.

Oh really? Is that true if so where did you hear that from?

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 17, 2007, 08:58:31 PM
How'd you know?

He sees dead people. :o

Or maybe it's that there are pre-screenings tomorrow.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 17, 2007, 08:59:51 PM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 17, 2007, 08:58:31 PM
How'd you know?

He sees dead people. :o

Or maybe it's that there are pre-screenings tomorrow.

I'll go with ''He sees dead people'' lol.  :D

vehtam

one guy from polish forum is going to see it and he promised he will write just right after frsh review, and make itwideweb avaible, so i guess he'll write it in english and send to aicn for example. and if not, i'll translate it for you all  ;)

vehtam

hey, wait a second. what the f**k. there aren't any pre-screenings in other countries? this is strange  :o

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 17, 2007, 09:01:04 PM
one guy from polish forum is going to see it and he promised he will write just right after frsh review, and make itwideweb avaible, so i guess he'll write it in english and send to aicn for example. and if not, i'll translate it for you all  ;)

Thanks man, I look forward to it.  ;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

A fan review should be good but movie review sites like IGN and Rottentomatoes always give movies now these days low votes.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 17, 2007, 09:05:29 PM
A fan review should be good but movie review sites like IGN and Rottentomatoes always give movies now these days low votes.

Yeah, that's true. It's probably cos they wanna be professional and note down every little bad thing about the movie, for example acid blood not melting the floor or something like that, maybe, I dunno.

vehtam

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 17, 2007, 09:11:07 PM

Yeah, that's true. It's probably cos they wanna be professional and note down every little bad thing about the movie, for example acid blood not melting the floor or something like that, maybe, I dunno.

don't worry, this guy will do exactly the same, he's an ultimate master of aliens knowledge and hate f**k ups even more than SiL. i will belive in every single word he will wrote. he is exactly the right guy to wrote the first review from perspective of the fan of the franchise.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 17, 2007, 09:21:00 PM

don't worry, this guy will do exactly the same, he's an ultimate master of aliens knowledge and hate f**k ups even more than SiL. i will belive in every single word he will wrote. he is exactly the right guy to wrote the first review from perspective of the fan of the franchise.

Oh, right. Cool.  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sounds great.

Ja

Ja

HA HA HA HA

Dzieki, MatheV. Podsumowałeś mnie idealnie! Dzięki za porównanie do SiLa, schlebia mi to.

Mam nadzieję że mi pomożesz przy tłumaczeniu na to forum. Aha i jeszcze jedno - troszeczkę dyskrecji, bo bracia wyślą komando i nici z seansu.

TOMORROW!

vehtam

Quote from: Ja on Dec 17, 2007, 09:41:58 PM

HA HA HA HA

Dzieki, MatheV. Podsumowałeś mnie idealnie! Dzięki za porównanie do SiLa, schlebia mi to.

Mam nadzieję że mi pomożesz przy tłumaczeniu na to forum. Aha i jeszcze jedno - troszeczkę dyskrecji, bo bracia wyślą komando i nici z seansu.

TOMORROW!

yes hicks, tomorrow, i'm really lloking forward to your review :). i will do my best to translate, however my english could be very poor sometimes ;). i think pre-screening is nothing weird one week before premiere, they were showing it to a lot of people earlier, and poland has fox blessing, every major movie blockbuster from company had that kind of promotion :)

vehtam

oh, and maybe darkness won't allow to post it here, because of possible spoilers, so if we won't be able to post it here - we'll see. i remember similiar situation with xenomorphine informations from that imdb guy. you know guys, if movie turn out actually good, the last thing you will need will be spoilers few days before relase ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed