Recent posts

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 09:09:13 AMI'm going to watch and enjoy Rez again now, because of this thread.
Who? Would you recommend this person?
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 01:00:59 PM
Yeah I strongly prefer the Special Edition in this instance.
Alien Films / Re: Essential and Supplemental...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:59:24 PM
Outland just got a lovely new HMV release.

Dead Space  (2008) + àExtraction
Dead Space² (2011) + Severed
Dead Space³ (2013) + Awakened
Dead Space  (2023)
_Observer
Scorn
Halo
Dracula
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 12:39:10 PM
I read numerous times that the trailer could be attached to Deadpool 3, but it would be way too late, the thing's coming july 26.
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 10:04:41 AMPrepare for trouble and make it double!

Last time we saw him, David was BLASTING OFF AGAIN!
Predator Films / Re: Best ever Predator pic/pic...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 11:51:49 AM
I still maintain, in a future-set, standalone Predator movie, I'd much prefer to see a Predator thrust into a world that's more Mad Max: Fury Road or Riddick (2013) than Alien/Aliens... but the Hallett piece is very nice, and it does have me intrigued by the idea of a Predator in that setting  as well (though I'd be more inclined to see that in an AVP film than I would in a standalone Predator film, I think).
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 11:47:22 AM
Quote from: Neila on Today at 11:34:31 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Yesterday at 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: Neila on Yesterday at 02:38:32 PMI would be very happy if Romulus is a success because then it will definitely and hopefully not take as long to make another film.

On the contrary, whether Romulus is a success or not, I wouldn't be entirely shocked if we don't get another film while the TV series is running, so as to not double up on/oversaturate the brand.

I could be wrong, of course, so only time will tell. FX/Hulu do have their own heads calling their shots, independent of what Asbell/20th Century Studios are up to theatrically, but it just seems odd to me to think that we might get a movie while the show is also running. Maybe that's just because overlapping projects is so unprecedented for Alien as a franchise thus far.
I agree.
I actually don't need another film during the TV show.
I don't know how long the TV show will actually run.
I just meant that hopefully it won't take several years until we get another film.
(On average it was a waiting time of around 5 - 7 years)

Last Hawley said, I think he has plans for a few seasons. Sounds like he'd probably want the series to run a minimum of three, maybe one or two more than that.

Of course, us getting anything beyond that first season to begin with is entirely dependent on how that first season lands, of course.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed