Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 844,812 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 07, 2019, 04:32:55 AM
Jersey Boys (2014)
About Franky Valli and The 4 Seasons, directed by Clint Eastwood.
Pretty good. Not sure if it was accurate but I certainly enjoyed it.

Cool film if a little inaccurate in parts but enjoyable none the less. Frankie's life was quite tragic at times. The music though was superb. Would've loved to have seen the broadway production of this now having seen it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dante's Peak

Not great, and there's a lot of dumb shit in it, but I've seen far, far worse disaster movies. Hell, I've seen worse Brosnan and Hamilton films, too (Die Another Day and Children of the Corn say hello).

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I always quite liked that film.

Plus - in yet another instance of Hollywood doubling down - it came out at the same time as Volcano, which automatically improves Dante's Peak no end :P

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 08, 2019, 04:10:33 AM
Dante's Peak

Not great, and there's a lot of dumb shit in it, but I've seen far, far worse disaster movies. Hell, I've seen worse Brosnan and Hamilton films, too (Die Another Day and Children of the Corn say hello).

Poor Grandma  :'(

Predwars24

Predwars24

I'm going to give two different answers as it helps me to answer the question as a whole

In Theaters: The Last movie I watched in Theaters is actually Halloween (2018), I really enjoyed this film and since I'd never experienced any Halloween film prior in a theater it meant a lot to me to be in the seats, experiencing it on the big screen.

At home: The last movie I watched on DVD/Blu-Ray is Incredibles 2, though I enjoy this movie I feel that people have easily put this as an overrated film. People seem to completely despise Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, but Incredibles 2 though not having many of the same problems is literally a repeat of the first to me but with Elastigirl being the one going out and doing the crime fighting. Other then that I do enjoy the film just don't think it's as great as everyone thinks.

That's my answer or really answers.

First Blood

First Blood

Cliffhanger (1993)

"Kill a few people and they call you a murderer. Kill a million...and you're a conqueror."

Can we appreciate how deliciously good John Lithgow is in this, as the villain. Damn.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 08, 2019, 02:36:53 PM
Cliffhanger (1993)

"Kill a few people and they call you a murderer. Kill a million...and you're a conqueror."

Can we appreciate how deliciously good John Lithgow is in this, as the villain. Damn.

'Suits, socks, 100 million dollars... The usual stuff.'

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 08, 2019, 02:36:53 PMCan we appreciate how deliciously good John Lithgow is in this, as the villain. Damn.

He's very much reading from the Alan-Rickman-in-Die Hard playbook with that one. He's a riot in it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 08, 2019, 04:10:33 AM
Dante's Peak

Love Dantes peak. Was obsessed with that burb he drove when I was a kid.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 08, 2019, 02:36:53 PM
Cliffhanger (1993)

Did you pick up the 4K release? 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 08, 2019, 12:05:10 PM
I always quite liked that film.

Plus - in yet another instance of Hollywood doubling down - it came out at the same time as Volcano, which automatically improves Dante's Peak no end :P

I remember liking Volcano, but I was five and barely remember anything about it.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Critters (1986) and Critters 2 (1988)
Little less good than I remembered but still entertaining.
Thought the red headed kid looked familiar. Turns out he's in The Orville now.

The Inbetweeners Movie (2011)
Some of the jokes wear off a bit over time but I still enjoy this movie.
The Inbetweeners series and movies are underrated imo.
Btw, there's also a US version, I'm not counting that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 06, 2019, 11:31:49 PM
I've never listened to NIN, so I honestly couldn't tell. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure lost tribes in the amazon have heard of NIN.

Huggs

Huggs

In the heart of the sea - Bluray

Enjoyed watching it so much last week that I decided to watch it again.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 09, 2019, 03:21:58 AMI remember liking Volcano, but I was five and barely remember anything about it.

It's the Armageddon to Dante's Peak's Deep Impact.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed