Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 844,373 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 08, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 08, 2018, 11:27:21 AMHahahah that's brilliant. Would have loved to have gone to that

Pretty sure they're doing another one some time next month.

Sweet

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

What with The Predator's trailer dropping, I decided to get a Shane Black fix last night and put on The Nice Guys. Great film! Usually really dislike Ryan Gosling but even I liked him in this one.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 11, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
What with The Predator's trailer dropping, I decided to get a Shane Black fix last night and put on The Nice Guys. Great film! Usually really dislike Ryan Gosling but even I liked him in this one.

He really bounces off Russell Crowe. Its a lot of fun

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

-Alien, extended cut

-Aliens, extended cut. I think I'm liking it less after each viewing.

-The Godfather, part 1

-The Godfather, part 2
Either I wasn't paying attention or the version I saw was missing a scene. The one with DeNiro shooting guys and being called Godfather afterwards.

D88M

D88M

Quote from: PredBabe on May 09, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Iron Man 3- first time viewing and enjoyed it. It has some awesome action scenes and loved the humor. This has me feeling more confident in Shane and his direction with The Predator.

Funny, the opposite happenned to me (it did not help that the trailers for IM3 lied about what the movie was about and what tone it had) is a mediocre movie made by someone who obviously has not read an Iron Man comic in his life, which is the same people the mcu targets as audience.

Avengers: Infinity War

I could talk a lot about it, but i would just say that is the first good Marvel movie made by disney that actually feels like a Marvel comic book brought to life. There is still stupid forced jokes, but they are minimal though is still a flaw in the script. Also, they lied when they said they werent gonna be two separated movies anymore. We only saw half a movie.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 12, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
-Aliens, extended cut. I think I'm liking it less after each viewing.
Me too, however, when you watch the theatrical cut you go "The cut scene really ties this together" or "man, they never should have cut that scene!". Both be great either way tho. As long as there are no visible SKULLS ;D

D88M

D88M

Bright. Crap.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Jeepers Creepers 3
Not as bad as I thought it would be but still inferior to the first. The special effects wasn't the best either.

Prez

Prez

Pacific Rim Uprising.

Enjoyable. Not a patch on the original but not half as bad as the critics made it out to be. Defo missing Del Toro's macabre/gothic touch though. The fact the whole film was pretty much all shot during daytime too was the wrong choice.

Very much a more kiddie friendly film.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: D88M on May 12, 2018, 02:18:34 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on May 09, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
Iron Man 3- first time viewing and enjoyed it. It has some awesome action scenes and loved the humor. This has me feeling more confident in Shane and his direction with The Predator.

Funny, the opposite happenned to me (it did not help that the trailers for IM3 lied about what the movie was about and what tone it had) is a mediocre movie made by someone who obviously has not read an Iron Man comic in his life, which is the same people the mcu targets as audience.

That is funny... neither have I for that matter though. I don't think it's fair to say it's a mediocre movie but I can understand not being on board with changes made to a story that you've been a fan of since before the movies came along. At any rate I thought the action scenes were fantastic which is all I can hope for with his direction with The Predator considering the story could be a hit or miss.

Watched Veronica last night and thought it was a decent horror flick for Netflix. Some creepy moments and good acting. The little brother is so adorable
Spoiler
glad nothing happened to him!
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Armor of God

Or is that Operation Condor 2? :laugh: This is pretty cool for the most part, and only really falters when the annoying love triangle shit takes center stage at the least appropriate time.

Huggs

Huggs

The Lorax 2012 on Blu-Ray. Kinda stank. Nowhere near as good as the original. I give it 2/10. Got it cheap last Black Friday but had put off watching it for some reason. Figured I'd give it a go.

Going to watch Justice League on blu-ray tonight or tomorrow night. I've heard it's bad, but I got it darn cheap so what the heck.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Passenger 57
Bruce Payne really forces Wesley Snipes to up his game

Avengers: Infinity War
Still Fantastic third time round

TomorrowLand: A World Beyond
Been waiting to see this for a while and its really enjoyable. Although in some places the tone seems to be off. Then I spotted Damon Lindelof co-wrote it lol. Time for the Dreamers Cut

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 14, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
The Armor of God

Or is that Operation Condor 2? :laugh: This is pretty cool for the most part, and only really falters when the annoying love triangle shit takes center stage at the least appropriate time.

That is one of my favorite Jackie Chan movies  :laugh: There was rumors of a third film being made.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 14, 2018, 11:59:19 AMPassenger 57
Bruce Payne really forces Wesley Snipes to up his game

Not among my favourites, it's just a bit too mediocre, but it does contain possibly my favourite one-liner of all time ("Always bet on black!" Accompanied by that cheesy-as-f*ck zoom shot :laugh:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed