Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,340,429 times)

ace3g

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: SM on Feb 22, 2024, 05:27:32 AMSo if they've done Jurassic Park and Jurassic World - next is obviously...

Jurassic Moon.

Gimme my damn cheque.

I had always hoped that Jurassic World would mean the planet was overun with Dinosaurs, just like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, but naaaaaah they were just another shit 3 movies in the series to go along with 1 and 2 halves good movies (1 is solid, 2&3 are half good movies).

Wweyland

Wweyland

Jurassic Universe would not be out of the question.

Master Chief

Master Chief

MudButt

MudButt

I think ScarJo can make some pretty interesting choices for projects but I don't know how I feel about her being in this franchise. I do think she's pretty talented though, especially recently.

I've seen/heard some buzz saying this movie is being described as Escape from New York with Dinos.  8)

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 14, 2024, 06:54:43 PMI've seen/heard some buzz saying this movie is being described as Escape from New York with Dinos.  8)

Now that sounds interesting. Weird, but interesting.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 14, 2024, 07:31:17 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Mar 14, 2024, 06:54:43 PMI've seen/heard some buzz saying this movie is being described as Escape from New York with Dinos.  8)

Yeah. There's been talk that Universal is trying to scale down costs and make the movie smaller than the last few so perhaps it's more of a survival film. I'd prefer that honestly. Lean into the thriller/horror elements.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jurassic World: Under the Scales

nanison

nanison

Scaling down costs and casting Johansson doesn't mix well. She probably a very hefty pay check.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: nanison on Mar 14, 2024, 11:29:36 PMScaling down costs and casting Johansson doesn't mix well. She probably a very hefty pay check.

I don't think the movie will be cheap. It just won't cost as much as Dominion's 300 million dollar budget.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 14, 2024, 07:35:55 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Mar 14, 2024, 07:31:17 PM

Yeah. There's been talk that Universal is trying to scale down costs and make the movie smaller than the last few so perhaps it's more of a survival film. I'd prefer that honestly. Lean into the thriller/horror elements.

So long as they do it better than "65". "65" had an interesting premise for the dinosaur film genre, but the execution was terrible, and the movie just sucked so bad as a result. Such a waste of an interesting idea.

irn

irn

Anyone else annoyed how the franchise gets called Jurassic World now and not Jurassic Park in media?

Stitch

Stitch

Yes

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed