Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by SM - Today at 10:49:51 PM
Does anyone know what format the digital copy is? Wasn't that long ago yous could access digital copies when you bought blu-rays for services that are now defunct.  Think I had one for Fury Road.
Recreational Area / Re: The 'last thing you bought...
Last post by Prez - Today at 10:44:54 PM
More Op Shop goodies.

Starship Troopers (DVD)
Assassin's Creed (BluRay) - guilty pleasure
The 13th Warrior (DVD) - FINALLY after years and years wanting this in my collection.

$9 total. Thank you very much.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Prez - Today at 10:43:02 PM
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - The family enjoyed it and whilst it's predecessor was better, I felt the criticisms were a bit too harsh.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Prez - Today at 10:41:11 PM
FWIW I would love to own a copy of this but the fact remains, $75AUD for a digital copy is extremely expensive and given I'd prefer the physical copy that's upwards of $150AUD for a disc and some nice extra bits, I have zero guilt calling the pricing out.

Also on the 'True Fan' argument. Reminds me of similar debates when it comes to supporting big Football clubs (local fans vs overseas fans).

Summary: We're all fans. End of.
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SM - Today at 10:30:38 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: Neila on Today at 06:49:21 AMoh, I think that was the most family friendly and worst chestburster scene so far.

They did add cgi blood in the unrated version, does very little to help though as its not really blended well.

Honestly I do find the chestbursting in that scene not too bad, at least up until the actually burst. As like in the first film, it takes time to get past the rib cage, which would not be quick and easy. Very nasty death. Pity about the super fast life-cycle though, though Ridley managed to do worse than that.
I think in the sequel however, a chestburster pops out nearly instantly out that hunter. :laugh:

How was Ridley's worse?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez @ CCXP Mexico
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 10:14:23 PM
I wish I could restrain.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3 Numerical Rating
Last post by SM - Today at 10:12:27 PM
A collection.
Quote from: Ale Motion Comic on Yesterday at 03:24:37 AMI'm very impressed. Love the details and the lighting in the night scenes. Outstanding work.
Thank you! Much appreciated, it's fun to work on these dioramas.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed