I Did It Again!: new Predalien

Started by TITANOSAUR, Aug 16, 2008, 06:11:10 PM

Author
I Did It Again!: new Predalien (Read 4,972 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

yet again I have designed a new Predalien. as some of you know, my Predalien Warrior was good, but it had alot of flaws. I also drawn a couple of Predators, and again they wheren't seen with good interest. I also desided to go back to side profile. somebody was complaining about it, so instead of going along with it I desided to as one may say, shove it in they're face. as some may think I don't like critism, its not true. I appreaciate critism, but don't care much for it. and then somebody else will say "Don't like critism don't post it online." as to why I should listen to that last one is beyond me.

lol oops I was ranting again. sorry. well enough chit chat...

The New Predalien:

Synphoses: this new design I went back to the Giger-Esque look. I also salvaged what I could from the Predalien Warrior I did some time ago. I also don't some work on the dome. I gave it a new hidden look. and like the Alien Warrior I did, I added the Guyver Elbow Blades. originaly it was not to have Dreadlocks. but because I prefer a Predalien with dreads I added them. and they do have a function. they are used as spikes to hold the poor SOB's head before recieving the ever famous headbit. I also took the biomechanical look to the next level with the Predalien. and added a wristblade-like tail blade. the tail is made of two sections. the dorsal (top) part and the belly (bottom) part. the blades on the ankles are also functional. they serv as hooks when the beast is suspended upside down. and like the original this Predalien can also defy Gravaty. as some may tell I wanted a Predalien with more of the look of 'Kane's Son'.

the chest was inspired by SpaceGodzilla. and the waist was salvaged from the Predalien Warrior. but also givin original changes. the Predalien's Personality is like that of 'Kane's Son', but only when against Predators does its attitude change. this Predalien is more of a serial Killer. much like 'Kane's Son' and when against humans kills with aggression and unpervoked. the Predalien is also verry intelegent. although its a beast it can show problem solving, tactical capabilitys, and to a small dagree, even operate doors, control panels, while other Aliens would tear or pound till they can enter the room. and even know how to skin prey and rip the skull and spine of its victum (like the predator) but not to keep as Trophys mainly for the killing fun of it. the Predalien's Speed is verried on its prey and terrain. its top speed would be that of an olympic runner. but for it not be for its weight, it would tire out after a certain amount of time. and if it looses its prey it would become quite frustrated. if the prey is caught then it will criple its prey before killing it. then it will watch as it dies slowly.

finaly the Predalien is strong enough to lift a car. but only to a point would it be forced to put it down as its strength is great it can not hold anything large for too long. its durrabilaty however is like Iron. but it does have week spots. suck as its throught, and the sides of its waist. it also has a great amount of tolarence to heat. making flame units usless against it. and only angers it. it also shows signs of value twards other Aliens. if a fellow Alien is killed it would be angry and seek vengiance. if the fellow Alien was a Predalien it would see it as a personal vendette. and would seek the Predalien's killer and give it a slow death. same with the queen.

States:

Hight: 9ft tall

wieght: 300lbs

tail lingth: 9 1/2 ft long

full body lingth: 18 1/2 long

Intelegence: 8/10

War Wager

War Wager

Just excellent.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks. I try to make it seem as realistic as possible with the creature's Intelegence and strength and so on. I try to balance it out while keeping it feeling indestructible. ;D

Private Hudson

Brilliant, exactly how the Predalien should be.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks. yes exactly how a Predalien should be.

YOU HEARIN ME ADI! I CAN MAKE A BETTER PREDALIEN THEN YOU!!! HAHAHA!

Major Alan Schaefer

Great design I really like it, though for some reason I think Ridges looked better for a Predalien

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

either ways better then a Predalien Queen.

I just don't like an idea of a Predalien Queen. yeah it would look cool and all, but after Chet on AvP-R I just don't like the idea.

glad you like it btw.  ;D

Yautja Ryu

Yautja Ryu

Makes good sense considering when a human gets "impregnated" it comes out with an elongated head. I suppose the dreads in the last movie would be the only way they felt the audeince could distiguish that predalien from the other humn hatched breeds...still have to turn the brightness up on the set to see much though. ;D

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Only reason I put Dreads on my Predaliens is because if they look at you with they're heads down slightly turned with the dreads covering the shouldiers and some of the neck and head, it looks cool and manacing. what I should do though is start making them longer. if you notice on this guy, the dreads are too short. so I'm gonna work more harder on the beast's dreads. And probly see if I can get them to look good in a terrorising way. theres a way you can do it, I just haven't figured it out yet. and I'll work on a new aspect point. the side profile gets old after a while I must admit.

Parler

Parler

Nice work, I like the position of the dreads. The skeletal/Giger look of his body is sweet.

Yautja Ryu

Yautja Ryu

Oh I see it now...good choice ( placing them on the neck). Also shows the Predator race has a bit of reptile in his genes also.

Yautja Ryu

Yautja Ryu

Did they ever explain what the pipes on the back of an alien are for ? ( anatomically, what the purpose is ???)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

maybe the pipes are for storing air, or food. or to make the beast seem bigger. they clearly have no defensive uses. or they are just there to make the Alien look good.or maybe they are for head support?

REDSUN HUNTER

you draw some sick predalien's and alien's your design's great and organial good work yo!!!! ;D

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Brilliant detail, and roughly in proportion!

You've inspired me to start drawing again man ... just wish I had more time to  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed