Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,968 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Black Ops III probably has the worst CoD campaign I've played so far.
Some kind of dreamworld with robots, not my thing.

Acid for Blood

Acid for Blood

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 26, 2024, 12:36:15 PMBlack Ops III probably has the worst CoD campaign I've played so far.
Some kind of dreamworld with robots, not my thing.

That sounds weird. I've only just remembered I did go through a phase of playing CoD:WWII online. I enjoyed that. For some reason I was remembering it as a BF game. I didn't play the single player campaign though.

Stitch

Stitch

Got through episode 1 of The Expanse: A Telltale Game, and looking forward to the rest, but on steam deck its somehow messed up and I need to fix it so I can play the rest of the game.

Since that didn't work, I started Broken Pieces, which is interesting enough, if very derivative of other survival horror games.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Giving Aliens: Infestation a whirl for the first time in over a decade.

I didn't remember that the UPP got a shout-out in the first 5 minutes.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I upgraded TLOU2 to the remaster to see what has changed from the og game.  I'm going to do story mode first and then do all the other add ons.

I still haven't beaten Alan Wake 2, so far I'm finding Alan's portions of the game somewhat a slog to get through. 

Trepang2 in short burst for the ULTRAVIOLENCE.   

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Robocop: Rogue City, its great.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 28, 2024, 08:35:10 AMPlaying Robocop: Rogue City, its great.
It really is. I'm looking forward to a second play, in VR this time.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 28, 2024, 11:49:38 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 28, 2024, 08:35:10 AMPlaying Robocop: Rogue City, its great.

When are you going to introduce the little one to Arkham Origins?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Really looking forward to the company's next game, they could even do Terminator vs. Robocop.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 29, 2024, 12:32:02 AM

When are you going to introduce the little one to Arkham Origins?
When she's old enough to know what it is. 3 days old is not that day.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: The Short Message

66% in. It's very good so far, but the chase scenes are starting to get on my nerves.

Wweyland

Wweyland

The Robocop: Rogue City main villain is not impressive

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: The Short Message

Finished this tonight. Aside from two of the chases being pains in the ass, and some on the nose moments with the story, it's a pretty great.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 02, 2024, 12:37:05 AMSilent Hill: The Short Message

Finished this tonight. Aside from two of the chases being pains in the ass, and some on the nose moments with the story, it's a pretty great.

I completed it tonight also (man, that final chase was a f**king nightmare until it clicked what I was supposed to be doing!) 🤣 I really enjoyed it though! 😃 If I had one nitpick, I wish they had included original language as an option instead of having to suffer the PS2 style English voice dub over live action cutscenes, but that was it really. I'd love more of these short games! Some cool nods to/inspiration from P.T too. And I *love* the end credits soundtrack "My Heroin" from Akira Yamaoka - been listening to it all night! 😁 Couldn't help but feel some of the established lore in this game may tie into 'Silent Hill f'.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Feb 02, 2024, 03:23:18 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 02, 2024, 12:37:05 AMSilent Hill: The Short Message

I completed it tonight also (man, that final chase was a f**king nightmare until it clicked what I was supposed to be doing!) 🤣 I really enjoyed it though! 😃 If I had one nitpick, I wish they had included original language as an option instead of having to suffer the PS2 style English voice dub over live action cutscenes, but that was it really. I'd love more of these short games! Some cool nods to/inspiration from P.T too. And I *love* the end credits soundtrack "My Heroin" from Akira Yamaoka - been listening to it all night! 😁 Couldn't help but feel some of the established lore in this game may tie into 'Silent Hill f'.

The third chase gave me trouble because I couldn't see dick in the level, and the fourth took forever because I couldn't get the hang of the layout for a while and few of the things you're supposed to find are easy to miss. Not helped by the everything being colored shades of orange or grey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed