Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,665 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Rampage - On Bluray

First half was great, second half not so much. I still wish the creatures would've been mutated humans, and the final act hadn't moved so quickly.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 24, 2018, 04:03:46 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 24, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 23, 2018, 04:18:39 PM
The Incredibles 2 (2018)
It was ok.
Don't seem to enjoy these Pixars like I used too. Guess I'm getting too old for this.

You can never be too old for Pixar

Then the movies are worse than they used to be.

I actually really enjoyed Incredibles 2 myself. But it may be worth watching a second time to see if opinions change

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

A naff sequel to the original, but a pretty decent film in it's own right. It certainly doesn't have the first movie's charm, but it's a fun ride and Dwayne Johnson is always eminently watchable. Also Karen Gillan is absolutely gorgeous in this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween (1978)
Halloween II (1981)
Halloween III: Season of the Witch

"It's getting late. I could use a drink!"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 26, 2018, 01:13:01 AM
Halloween (1978)
Halloween II (1981)

The ending to Season of the Witch always freaked me out. Its up there with the 70's version of Body Snatchers for me

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

I love how in 5 Loomis is now the weird old guy who just randomly hangs around in places and people just humor him.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 26, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Halloween (1978)
Halloween II (1981)

The ending to Season of the Witch always freaked me out. Its up there with the 70's version of Body Snatchers for me

Well it was a tribute of sorts to the original Body Snatchers movie. It's a shame the 70s ending was spoiled for me by memes.

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers - Producer's Cut with Writer/Composer Commentary

Heh, even Ferrands makes fun of the magic rocks.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 27, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 26, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Halloween (1978)
Halloween II (1981)

Well it was a tribute of sorts to the original Body Snatchers movie. It's a shame the 70s ending was spoiled for me by memes.

I got lucky with the 70's version. I first saw it years ago back when the BBC would show sci-fi films at like 6pm on a weekday. Its how i first saw Silent Running as well

The Visit
A fantastic film, really freaked me out, besides one or two pointless jumpscares for the sake of it. It fired on all cylinders

The Conjuring
An enjoyable Horror. Not as great as i thought it would be, but that may be because it had been built up for me as a franchise

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween H20

Lifeforce

Took a break before Resurrection lol

Huggs

Huggs

The Ring Two - On DVD

Nowhere near as good as the first.

Shark Night - On DVD

Thought it was a different movie when I bought it. Reminded me why I don't watch low budget films. Still, for $1, I'm not out much.

Law Abiding Citizen - On Bluray

Loved it. Been wanting to pick this one up for a long time. Didn't disappoint.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Revisited Tales From the Hood, my favorite horror anthology.

Then I checked out Tales From the Hood 2...  HUGE bummer.  Shockingly bad.

Huggs

Huggs

Knowing - Bluray

Love this movie. The alien angle is a kind of cheesy and unnecessary, but it builds a sense of foreboding that just gets to me. Picture quality was excellent.

Blood Work - DVD

Not Clint's best movie.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 29, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
Knowing - Bluray

Love this movie. The alien angle is a kind of cheesy and unnecessary, but it builds a sense of foreboding that just gets to me. Picture quality was excellent.

I liked it. Ambitious ending too. That plane crash sequence is incredible to watch (despite the horror of it all).

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Halloween III - Season of the Witch
This film deserved more love. I think if this had been the second one for the Anthology idea or just released without the Halloween name, more people would sing its praises.

Also that f***ing ending.  :o

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Halloween: Resurrection

Did... did Busta seriously try to comment on the media at the end? I had forgotten all about that. What the f**k...

Halloween (2007)

Maybe it's because I double billed it with Resurrection, but this didn't seem so bad after years of not revisiting it. It's uneven with some misjudged moments (like the rape scene), but at least it didn't feature kung fu rappers.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 30, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
Halloween (2007)
Maybe it's because I double billed it with Resurrection, but this didn't seem so bad after years of not revisiting it. It's uneven with some misjudged moments (like the rape scene), but at least it didn't feature kung fu rappers.

It had it's moments. Nice to see Danielle Harris in these films again though part of me was thinking she was reprising her role as an older Jamie when I first saw this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed