Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,094 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Oblivion (Fresh reinstall and have anti crash system application which is an addon for OBSE)

Crysis with Predator mod.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hudson, where the f**k have you been dude???

Anyway, my list:
Resistance 2
Burnout: Paradise
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 14, 2009, 06:45:49 AM
Crysis with Predator mod

I'm about to play it right now, I can't freakin wait! I hope the graphics are sweet ;D

CryPred here I come!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It's really good, I mowed down the whole jungle when I picked up the minigun.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeah, I like the part where you put C4 on the truck and push it down lol. You can tell the people who made this mod really tried to make it like the movie.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah that part was great lol. The fight with the Predator was a bit too easy IMO though.

Carnage95

Carnage95

Still playing Diablo 2 but with it's expansion set; Lord of Destruction.

Damn, I hate act 3 now I think act 4 will make me go crazy. Ha ha! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That game's a classic. Which class of character are you playing with?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Act 3 was tough, Act 4 isn't AS bad though, the layout isn't as confusing and the enemies are a tad easier (Other than the dread Knights or their other variants). If you're playing online, make sure you get a good group of people together for Diablo and Act 5.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Playing Silent Hill Homecoming.

Carnage95

Carnage95

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 16, 2009, 07:03:31 PM
That game's a classic. Which class of character are you playing with?

I'm playing as a Paladin, my current level is 25.

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 16, 2009, 09:42:53 PM
Act 3 was tough, Act 4 isn't AS bad though, the layout isn't as confusing and the enemies are a tad easier (Other than the dread Knights or their other variants). If you're playing online, make sure you get a good group of people together for Diablo and Act 5.

I hate those Soul Killers; little monsters that look like children in Act 3. They are weak and take little bit of my health but when they come in packs... damn. I leave my mage to do all the work though ha ha!

I couldn't play online I think my cd-key has been used. I will be going out to buy the battlechest set soon hopefully they still sell it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They do, but be prepared to pay at least $40 for it. It's not cheap, which is odd considering how old it is.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Both of the Diablos are classics, and Diablo 1 is hard to find unless you get the battlechest, so I thought it was a good deal myself.

Oh, if you do play it online, play it frequently. I had a level 80 Barbarian online, and I decide to take a break for awhile, little did I know that it was deleted due to 'inactivity'.

Carnage95

Carnage95

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2009, 01:02:56 AM
They do, but be prepared to pay at least $40 for it. It's not cheap, which is odd considering how old it is.

Thanks Doom for the info.

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 17, 2009, 01:12:42 AM
Both of the Diablos are classics, and Diablo 1 is hard to find unless you get the battlechest, so I thought it was a good deal myself.

Oh, if you do play it online, play it frequently. I had a level 80 Barbarian online, and I decide to take a break for awhile, little did I know that it was deleted due to 'inactivity'.

Wow that sucks I will keep that in mind then. :-\

Sleip

Sleip

Left 4 Dead
Killing Floor
Red Orchestra
NHL09(ps3)

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed