Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,037 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Got shadow of mordor cheap to try out the nemesis system. It's pretty cool in theory, but I never let any captains escape and pretty much everyone I've killed has stayed dead so still no personal nemesis for me. Adding to that the game is ridiculously easy, I've only died once and that was from a random caragor QTE out of nowhere.

One thing that is cool though is helping the Orks rise through the ranks.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 22, 2014, 12:25:21 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 20, 2014, 10:36:02 AM
Typical CoD generation  :'( What's next? Diablo 3 is better than Diablo 2?  :laugh: RE6 better than REmake?  :laugh: Quake 4 better than Quake 3?  :laugh: Heroes 6 better than Heroes 3?  :laugh: Advanced Warfare better than CoD4?  :laugh: BF4 better than BC2?  :laugh: Gears of War Judgement better than Gears of War 2?  :laugh: L4D2 better than L4D1?  :laugh: StarCraft 2 better than StarCraft 1?  :laugh: Crash Bandicoot Crash of the Titans better than Crash Bandicoot Warped?  :laugh: Driver Parallel Lines better than Driver 2?  :laugh: Army of Two The Devil's Cartel better than Ao2: 40th Day?  :laugh: Dead Space 3 better than Dead Space 1?  :laugh:

The Hell is happening in here?

Winter broke the number one rule: never go full retard

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And yeah, I do prefer D3 to D2, Quake 4 to Quake 3, and Dead Space 3 to Dead Space 1. Sue me.

Randomizer

Randomizer

They're not all that bad(except The Devil's Cartel) , it's just they're not as good as the originals .

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And lol, just to rustle some jimmies: Silent Hill Shattered Memories > Silent Hill 4 8), RE4 > Code Shitronica ;D, all Bioshocks > System Shock 2 ;), Siren Blood Curse > Siren PS2  :P, and, just because I love an underdog, Dante's Inferno > God of War. :-*

Come at me bruh.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2014, 07:25:58 PM
And lol, just to rustle some jimmies: Silent Hill Shattered Memories > Silent Hill 4 8), RE4 > Code Shitronica ;D, all Bioshocks > System Shock 2 ;), Siren Blood Curse > Siren PS2  :P, and, just because I love an underdog, Dante's Inferno > God of War. :-*

Come at me bruh.

DURR HURR COD DURRR  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :'( :'( :'( :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

I finished The Last of Us (Remastered) and it was brilliant. These characters, of Joel and Ellie, I grew so attached to them and cared for them. In many ways the game almost felt like The Walking Dead with the environments and Joel felt like Rick. A character pushed to the absolute limits to protect the people he cares about. It was a very quiet ending – Naughty Dog want against the status quo. No boss fights or major shootouts. A somber close to a fantastic journey.

Nightmare you got to play this.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of TWD, have you played the Telltale game?

First Blood

First Blood

I have not!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'd definitely recommend giving it a play. It's an incredible game.

I still need to play the second season, actually.

First Blood

First Blood

Started Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. It plays like a big dumb Michael Bay movie complete with un-survivable explosions. If anything, Kevin Spacey is great as a sly war mongering evil Tony Stark.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Uncharted

It's pretty good, would probably love it more had I played it when it first released but whatever, I'm still enjoying it.

The Wonderful 101

The greatest super hero game of all time! ALL TIME!

Come at me bruh.

If you really want to add fuel to the fire replace Code Veronica with REmake. ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

all Bioshocks > System Shock 2 ;)

100 % disagree .

---------------------------

GTA V

Finally found a way to start the epsilon project missions with Michael . Kifflom be praised !  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 24, 2014, 03:20:38 AM
Started Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. It plays like a big dumb Michael Bay movie complete with un-survivable explosions. If anything, Kevin Spacey is great as a sly war mongering evil Tony Stark.

Is it worth buying? I really want to know if it feels different enough from previous CoDs.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 24, 2014, 01:21:01 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Dec 24, 2014, 03:20:38 AM

Is it worth buying? I really want to know if it feels different enough from previous CoDs.

Not by much. I mean the new thing now is a tiny jet-pack that makes you traverse areas quicker. I got it mostly for the multiplayer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed