Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,399 times)

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 08, 2014, 12:07:16 AM
Far Cry 3

This feels more like a Turok game than the latest Turok. :P

Love Far Cry 3, one of my favourite games.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

DayZ

Sabby

Sabby

Dark Sector. This game is a classic.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sabby on Jan 08, 2014, 07:40:21 PM
Dark Sector. This game is a classic.

Some damn good times I had with that game.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Welp, that water monster was intense as f**k. :-\

Sabby

Sabby

Oh man... I really can't play Dark Sector. The FOV is too small and it's giving me a headache. There's no fix that I can find.

WinterActual

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Rebel Alliance for the win in Galactic Conquest. Gettin' all those gunslinger awards as the Rebel Vanguard.

In space battles I choose the Rebel Pilot. I just pilot a starfighter right into the enemy hanger of the Star Destroyer and put a shit load of bombs on the auto turret defence system, shield generator, engine cooling system, and life support system.

I kill f**kin' Star Destroyers from the inside out.

Gate

Gate

A mod for Star Wars: Empire at War called 'Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War.'

And it is absolutely lovely with the expansions it adds and fixes to the broken gameplay of the original game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

WinterActual

Make sure to force feed it with rotten kiwi.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

DayZ or Standalone?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Far Cry 3

Finished the story, got all the letters, memory cards, outposts story quests, and most of the relics and some of the item drop off missions. Currently trying my hand at a new save file on the hardest difficulty. So far it seems I really only have to worry about up close combat since enemies can knock all your health down with one gun smack. :P Other than that it doesn't seem much harder and enemies seem to have worse aim or are weaker or something, I remember getting my ass kicked by patrols when I first started. :P Who cares, tis be a load of fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed